Chapter 15|| Twice in a Row

This is twice in a row already. I had enough!

Place: Union Academy, Office Halls

Time: 4:59 pm

3RD POV

Papers were flying around the pair that just fell on each other. Both of their eyes examined the surroundings while their faces were just a few centimeters away from each other.

Gail who snapped out from the trance with a very red face because of the contact, immediately speak up.

"Ugh.... Kyoya..."

Both Eyes focused on each other, being hazed by each other's eyes was enchanting. They couldn't stop but it has to.

Kyoya suddenly snapped out by hearing his name. Finally knowing the situation and out from the magic spell that was like cast on him.

Breathing loudly he realized what was happening. Eyes widening at the said girl that was calling him.

Eyes blinking to Gail. Which she found quite amusing.

"Gail..." Kyoya breathes out with a sigh. His eyes looked determined and shocked at the same time.

Gail found this weird, she wanted to stay like this for a while but it has to end. "Kyoya, may you let go me. Please?"

Kyoya nods slowly, understanding what kind of position they're in. He slowly unwraps his arms from her waist. Gail rose up from him and sits on the floor. She found his glasses at her side.

Kyoya sits up quietly. Rubbing his temples and muttering some words.

"Here your glasses." Gail hands his glasses to him.

"Thank you. " Kyoya cleans the lenses it first before slipping it on his face.

Gail smiles. "You're welcome. I'm also sorry for crashing onto you. Its my fault, I didn't know you were there."

"It's alright. I didn't also notice you. So its for the both of us to blame. However I need to go to clear my mind after I'll help you." Kyoya sighs as he pushes his glasses up. He stands up dusting his clothes and reach out a hand to Gail to help her.

Gail smiles at Kyoya and takes his hand. By this she rose up standing. The two gathered the papers that fell and piled it. Kyoya gave his to Gail and bid the blushing girl farewell.

Not noticing, somebody was watching the pair.

---------------------------------------------------

Gail was once more walking with the papers she had in hand. Walking down the stairs in a steady face but one if her footings became wrong and she lost her balance. She felt she was falling again. Shutting her eyes before the so called impact arrives.

After a moment she didn't felt the marbled polished floor that almost looks like a mirror. Instead she felt something holding her waist. She opens her eyes and they widened as she found a pair of blue eyes looking at her.

Observing slowly from the eyes to the nose then to the lips. Finally her vision cleared and she found herself being catch by Gareki who was climbing up the stairs.

Her chest suddenly thumps loudly and face burning in hot red. Ears burning already when she realises that he was still holding her. Her head was on his chest and her hands were hanging on to his slick neck.

He looked handsome especially in the goggles he put on top of his head. He smelled like trash mints and it was irresistible. His eyes were blue like the sea that were like piercing her soul down. Also his soft looking hair was black like ink. Pale skin paired with luscious lips.