Chapter 13|| Thomas

An act of an Actor is simply an illusion. But what happens when it turns real?

Place: Union Academy, Union Classroom

Time: August 10, X7019, Wednesday, 9:30 am

3RD POV

A few days after the party that the Knight family has hosted everything seemed normal amd tranquil. Well almost.

Lately Gail was really fully avoided by Kyoya even though she doesn't know the reason why. Of course they only talk about things about homework and activities.

This left a mental note in Gail's head. That it was probably just a dream when she started to go hang out with Kyoya.

'He's cold as an ice now.' Gail thought as she fixes her bag. It was free block because their History teacher was busy doing some tasks and they had to work too. Luckily they can eat food and roam around or do whatever they want.

The chimes of the bell rang signaling that it was recess and all students took a break from exhausting lessons.

After a few minutes almost everyone at the halls gathered and talked about something in common. A super star was in the school. They say its been a month they haven't seen him.

Normal Girls giggling so bubbly that they can't handle the excitement alongside with some women who had thick make ups on their faces. Like they could get even more beautiful by scribbling their faces with cursed beauty products. They may be able to top a clown if they want. Such a waste of artistic skills blown down by their faces. Disgusting and Pathetic.

Some boys were jealous. Vile creatures. They're such moronic idiots filled with greed by just some simple guy. Of course there was also males who are gays and males who admire the so called superstar. They might be not straight.

Some Union officers came to look what is happening and what was the fuss all about.

Kaye clicks her tongue as she said something in an all too familiar language for the other Union officers as she looks over saw the males swooning. "Tsk. Kureijī deki sokonai."

(Translation: Crazy bastards)

"Really Kaye?" Clarissa laughs mockingly as she understood what her bestfriend said.

"Hai, karera wa tān o ofu ni shite imasu." Kaye huffs and the others rolled their eyes. Typical Kaye. She hates the way people act over a measly thing like a student coming back to school and who coincidentally is a very famous super star. Cliché much alright.

(Translation: Yes, they're a turn off.)

"Well good luck with that." Ysa rolled her eyes at her cousin's behavior. True, it was really a turn off. Males who are not straight and fawns over men like a maniac is a TURN OFF.

"I don't see why you don't hate this kind of behavior." Gail sweat dropped along with Az and Christian.

"Kaye, how could you not fan girl over a drop dead gorgeous hottie who's a super star?!" Jayle comes in the scene and grabs Kaye's shoulders as she shaked her.

Juleane followed at the back and hit Jayle's head with her hand lightly.

"Stop shaking her." Juleane says as she rolls her eyes as Jayle tend the bump on her head that was caused by Juleane.

"I stopped shaking her when you hit my head!" Jayle whines at Juleane.

"I think I know where this is coming to." Gail sighs as she fix her glasses but her expression turned into a small sad smile.