Chapter 9|| Nothing is Going to be the Same

"Once you enter here in Union Academy everything will change. The faces and things you'll see here are different. However you have to distinguish the difference between a facade and the real faces. If not, sadly its game over." - Novelle Kaye Knight

Place: Union Academy, Union Classroom

Time: July 27,X7019, 10:30, free time

Gail POV

After yesterday- the scene I caused with Kyoya, that time I had no idea why I did that but it was nice. Especially when my lips touched his soft cheeks.

He started to be cold at me after that. In the afternoon, he said to me if my part of the project was done and I said yes. Then I gave my part of the project to him, he got it and soon ignored me.

I sighed as shifted my body on my comfy chair. I looked at the tea that was being poured into my teacup by Christian. I ignored it and I stared into space.

I snapped out from space when Christian called me.

"Psst. Gail.... Psst. Gail Stellar... PSST! GAIL STELLAR!!!" Christian shouted at me, he shouted beside my ear.

I cringed and looked at him. Giving him an angry look while I rubbed my ear.

"WHY ON UNION ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME???!!!" I shouted at him.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME TOO???!!!" He shouted back at me.

"YOU STARTED IT!!!"

"THEN LET'S STOP SHOUTING!!!" He shouts once more.

"ALRIGHT! IN 3...2...1!"

After that shouting fest with Christian we burst into a fit of laughers.

"Hahahaha!"

"You guys should stop this craziness." Az rolls his eyes.

"YOU TOO!" Christian and I shouted at him.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CRAZY!" Az snapped at us.

"OH!"

"OH, OKAY!"

"WE'RE IDIOTS!"

"I'M THE IDIOT!"

"NO I AM!"

"WE'RE ALL IDIOTS THANKS TO GODZILLA!!!"

After Christian said that, we blinked multiple of times. We stopped shouting too. Then looked at each other. Soon we laughed all together.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

---------------------------------------------------

Place: Union Academy, The Union Halls

Time: 10:30 am

Kyoya POV

I was currently walking in the Union Halls. No one was there, which I'm thanking for. It seems that every time I walk to the halls something bad happens and it somehow annoys me.

My mind drifted to space as I recalled to the events yesterday. Gail just kissed me at my cheek for her thanks. After that, I thought that I'm not here in Union to find some pretty girl, but to study and surpass my brothers and to have an 'interesting' experience-which is the idea of Kaye.

I'd never guess what she is thinking with that mind of hers. I shook my head.

I continued to walk, I'm heading to Liz's office and grab so report and files but before that I felt that I was grabbed by someone and I was pinned to the wall.