Chapter 4|| The 43rd Genuis

Another genius might be a little intimidating, but hey it's a good improvement! Or not?

Place: Union International Airport

Time:July 23,X7019, 10:30 am

3rd Person POV

A man who looks like around 17-18 old came out from the glass sliding doors.

He had short, black hair, styled into a casual look and he had these cold looking brownish-gray eyes but when you look at it you'll be mesmerized by the orbs. He was tall up to 5'11 feet, he was thin and wears slim rimless glasses that completed his look. He was dressed fashionably in designer clothing that made him look like a gentleman.

"This is their airport huh?" The young man chuckles to himself as he looks around.

Guards dressed in black uniforms was behind him and they seem to carry some luggage.

The young man reached for his chest pocket and grabbed his phone. He opened it, and started to dial someone. The phone starts to ring, meaning the call was connecting.

"Kyoya! Are you there already? Or are you impatient that your ride isn't there yet?" A woman's voice was heard from the other side of the call.

"Yes Kaye, I'm already here. And I know that you're around here somewhere. So stop playing around and pick me up." The young man named Kyoya says seriously.

"I'm not 'yet' playing around Kyoya. Besides I just got here. Oh look at that, I can see you already. So why don't we cut this call and talk face to face privately?" Kaye's chuckles were heard and by the sound of her tone he knew that she was serious too.

"..." Kyoya stayed silent and he sighed as he dropped the call. Putting his phone back into his pocket.

A fancy black limousine with two small Chevrolet cars, one in behind the limo and in front of the limo. The cars were heading in front of Kyoya. People looked in awe as they spotted the cars. Whispers and murmurs were heard from the crowd.

The cars stopped in front of Kyoya and the guards were putting his luggage in the two Chevy cars' trunk. A butler came out from the limousine and opened the last door of the limousine.

When the door was opened, Kyoya saw a young woman around his age and it was his cousin nicknamed as the She-Demon. She wore a black button-down long sleeved blouse, red pants and black boots with buckles.

Kyoya chuckled as he saw her.

"Kaye, it's been a long time." Kyoya gave her a smirk and slide into the car. The car's door was closed and the car had started to move.

"The last time we've seen each other was last summer Kyoya. I don't think it was that long." Kaye smugly says. "It's a good thing I was the one who handled your transfer papers here. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here right now or anywhere but your house."

"I didn't asked you to." Kyoya shrugs.

"Grandfather did though." Kaye replied and grabbed two western styled tea cups at the shelf of the car, she poured some tea on it. She passes one to Kyoya, and takes a sip from hers.

"It's green tea." Kaye says to Kyoya. "I didn't put any poison. Unless if you want me too."

"I noticed and no thank you. I don't want yet to die." Kyoya said politely and refuses Kaye's offer.

Kyoya takes a sip from his cup and Kaye starts to create a conversation.

"I expect you know the rules of the school."