Chapter 11|| Party Time|| Behind the Shadows

Demons are assembling at the cloak of darkness. Shadows are just the cover up for their little facades.

Place: Knight family's first living estate

Time: 8:30 pm

Liz POV

We were at the 2nd floor of the ballroom. I sat down at a comfortable chair while taking a sip from my glass filled with strawberry juice.

I was with Kaye, Mikha and Ysa.

"Tsk. This party is boring." I complained to Kaye. She was looking bored while her calculating eyes looked down to the first floor observing something.

"So why did you even attend? This party is just optional." Kaye asks me, still observing something below.

"Wow, for no absolute reason, my dearest cousin is very cold towards me." I sarcastically replied while pretending to sound hurt.

"Liz, you should get over it." Mikha shakes her head from side to side.

I smirked, I just had a bright IDEA.

(Ohh... Scandalous)

"Get over what? Him? I got over from him. Along time ago. However I didn't still forgive him, cheating on me with me!" I acted like a main character who is faking her feelings.

Then Ysa's eyes rolled. Mikha sighs in disbelief. Kaye still has her poker face.

"Liz, you've been never in a stupid romantic relationship." Kaye says still bored. "And if you did, the poor guy who's dating you dies in your first second being an item."

"Pffttt..." Mikha conceals her laugher and Ysa is laughing nervously.

"True." I nodded in agreement. "However if we don't talk about me and look over to our other cousin's love life. I'm sure we are actually digging up something fishy."

Then we all looked at Ysa who was slightly blushing and stiff.

Her pale cheeks were dusted with a tint of red. She was so flustered that she covered her face with her palms.

"Ohhh~ Heh. So Ysa, did he made a move on you already? I'm sure he did. You were clicking together a day ago."

"Wahhhh! Why are you demons my cousins?! Its hell!" Ysa exclaims quietly to us while we chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------

Kaye POV

I sighed as Ysa leaves for Shannon. Who knew my shy cousin can be so fierce in getting a man. Well I'll lecture that guy if he rejects her. Pftt... What am I talking about? Ysa will just punish him instead. That girl can be feisty sometimes.

I looked down to the first floor scanning over the crowd. I saw Gail dancing with my ever so polite cousin.

I smirked and my eyes glints with mischief.

So he found someone to dance with him. That guy.... Oh well, at least he's perfect for Gail.

A cool type person with another cool type person, who has multiple of sides with her friends, to the crowd.

Isn't it a perfect match? Heh.

"Oi, you brats." I heard a to awfully familiar voice coming from the side. I looked to the direction where the voice came from and saw my french chef cousin with his lover, a traditional Japanese chef dressed in formal attire.

I fixed my position of sitting down and faced the duo. I crossed my legs and put my head on top of my closed knuckles.

I gave my elder male cousin a smirk.