Chapter 23|| A Point of View

What do you think about other's perspective looks like?

Place: Union Academy, Private Area

Time: -Still the same-

3RD POV

A gusty air passed by Laine who held a phone in her hand and raised it up by her ear to hear the things that her friend, Mary was saying.

"They totally had done it." Mary snorted at the other line of the call.

Laine sighs. "They did."

"The School Festival always does this kind of thing." Mary says. "Its already normal for us. We expected it already anyway."

"You're right. Whenever the Festival comes, we always expect for the worse. We never go with our plans without risks."

"Is that what you want to talk about?" Mary asks Laine. "I should be going back already, I have a challenge match to complete."

Laine humms. "Yeah, that's all. I'll join you later. Bye."

"Bye then."

The call ended, Laine looks into the telescope and observed what was happening. It seemed there was another distraction on the Public Area.

"This is why I never want to go work at Public Area. There's too many problems."

---------------------------------------------------

"Jayle, Hurry up! Thomas is waiting for us! He's already at the Central Area!" Juleane calls out for her partner who was talking over the phone with someone.

"What really?! Thomas is waiting for me?! I'm in love!" Jayle squeals, overjoyed rather in thinking about Thomas. She ended her conversation at the phone afterwards.

Juleane pissed off by waiting for Jayle to finish up dressing got a book and smack it onto her head hardly.

"You idiot!!!!!" Juleane exclaims to her friend. Crossing her arms and frowning.

"Ow! What did you do that for?" Jayle rubbed her head, at the spot where Juleane hit her, to sooth it. "That hurts!"

"Idiot! We should get going! Enough fantasizing over a guy! Its our shift already! If you keep slowing us down, I'm going to call Thomas that we could go on without you. You'll stay here!" Juleane looked irritated.

Jayle mouth fell wide open. Dreaming somethings about a date and future with Thomas. Or something like that around those lines.

"Nooooo!!!! Wait for a minute! I'll be done in a giffy!" Jayle screams as she ran to her room and changed.

Juleane sighs. "What an idiot."

--------------------------------------------------

Kaye raises a brow. "This is troublesome. "

"What do you expect?" Asks Mikha.

Kaye doesn't answer. "Nothing. I'm going to go somewhere for a while." She says in a calm voice.

Kaye starts to walk away from the crime scene. Liz raised a brow.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere." Kaye replies as she stops walking.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"You should stay." Liz continues.

"I don't want to. This is troublesome. I want to sleep." Kaye says. "I hate the light. It's too much."

"You sound like a NEET." Mikha remarks.

Kaye shruggs at her cousins. "I don't care. Its time for me to nap."

She plainly answered. Liz and Mikha jaw dropped.

"WHAT ARE YOU?! A KID?!" Both of them shouts at Kaye.

Lazily, Kaye shruggs again. "Bye. I'm going to nap for a while."

Kaye soon walks away, disappearing from the crowed.

"Wait-" Mikha stops as soon when Kaye was gone from her line of sight.

"And there she goes again. Doing things at her phase." Julz comments.

"She's always like that." Her other two cousins grumbles.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm lazy. I'm tired. So New Chap. Next one should be better.

I'm just recently released from the hospital too. So as promised, a new chapter but shorter than usual. Sorry.

Forgive me for wrong grammar and etc. I'm not in a good mood to write on properly anyway.

So Dedicated to Alex. As promised.

Do whatever you like and the word count is 624 words.

-Dragon_Royalty