Chapter 11.5|| Party Time 1/4

Spare me. I'm not fond of this ridiculous events. But I'm currently interested on what will happen between the our bounded couple...

Place: Knight family's first Living Residence

Time: 6:30 pm

Kyoya POV

Kaye and I went to the designing room and met Nina Hartley the Knight family's personal designer and tailor. She was in her mid twenties and she had her golden brown hair tied into a ponytail with curls. She had a measuring tape around her neck and thin glasses on her face.

Kaye left me there with her to get her dress and leave to take a bath after a while waiting for me to chose a suit, however Nina turned me into a dress up doll.

I already tried at least 35 different suits. It was quite annoying but I stayed calm. When Nina finally picked the best among all of them, I went to my room with the suit after giving her my thank you.

I took a bath immediately in a hot shower and dried myself. I put on my suit which fits me.

It consisted of white long sleeves, a blue vest, a blue tie, black pants, black blazer with a small handkerchief tuck into its chest pocket, black shoes, black belt with a silver buckle and white gloves.

I neatly styled my hair and cleaned my glasses.

I looked at the mirror to see myself. I was perfectly groomed for the occasion.

----------------------------------------------------

It was just a few minutes after the party had started. Everyone were eating and dancing. I sighed and sat down on a chair.

My cousins- Kaye's siblings were talking to their friends and classmates.

Chariz was chatting with her bestfriends whom were girls, Charles was talking with his friends- mostly boys because most girls were shy at him, Jay was talking to all of his friends.

It was quite disappointing that they were different with their sister whom is eccentric herself. She hangs out with her friends, especially with mysterious ones.

They didn't have her demeanor or presence. They were somewhat above average and popular because of their name and their demonic sister.

Also, most of my cousins are here. Liz's siblings, Ysa's siblings and Mikha's siblings.

I didn't interact with them but they noticed me.

I sighed as I wait for something to happen, I was sitting down on a chair. I observed the crowd. Nothing special about them, but a hint of blue caught my eye.

"Kyoya..." A voice behind my back says my name. I looked at my back and see who called me.

It was Cloud dressed in a formal suit but I know he doesn't like them bit still wears them for an occasion.

"Cloud." I gave him a small polite nod and he sat on the chair right in front of me. "Are you having fun?"

He gives me a sarcasm smile. "Yes, I am having fun by being bored."

I chuckled, "Good luck with that."

"I know."

"Osu~" Now the tone of my demonic cousin sounded between us.

Both of us looked up and saw Kaye. She wore a black and white dress with ruffles. It covered her neck and arms, but showed her bare shoulder blades. The fitted clear sleeves had ruffles too. Her hairstyle was the same with this morning but it was longer.