Chapter 8|| Somebody's Scheme

It's not my scheme, its somebody else's scheme. Or should I say it was Fate's plan, or somebody from the evil side. I can't say, it's because it looks normal here for a twisted school...

Place: Union Academy

Time: July 26, X7019 7:00am

Gail POV

The party ended rather smoothly yesterday, usually it would end rather lively. Since most of us there likes to party, it wasn't avoidable to end it with a big bang. But a miracle happened yesterday, they were behaved and well mannered. I was shocked but soon I got used to it.

I yawned as I walked on the school grounds. I woke up at five am this morning, just to do the necessary things I do before going to school.

As I walked, I overhead two girls mentioning something like a riot.

Being a U.C member, I need to ensure peace here in school. So I asked the girls where was the riot being held at.

"They're at the Fountain of Justice." The first girl says and the other one nodded.

"Thank you!" I thanked them and went to the Fountain of Justice where I saw elite and common students fighting.

"All of you commoners should get out of here!" An elite student shouted.

"No! You should get out of here! You've been abusing your power so much! You spoiled brats!"

They bickered, some even had posters. Men fought, women grabbed each others hair.

I was shocked, it was a catastrophe! Not a single riot was made ever since the current U.C members took the seats.

"Union Classroom member, Officer Gail! I hereby order you to stop this riot!" I shouted but it was futile, they couldn't hear me. "I said sto-"

Then my hair was grabbed by an elite female student, who was driven by rage. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and threw me down on the cold sidewalk.

Then other elite students came near me and started to beat me up. They kicked me in my stomach, punch me and insulted me.

A male student pulled my hair and winced in pain. "You're nothing but a commoner! Even though you're part of Union Classroom! SO DON'T ORDER US AROUND BITCH!"

Then a familiar figure appeared and punch the male student, my eyes were already hazy- when my eyes adjusted, I saw who punched the male student.

(Knight in Shining armor, lol)

Kyoya, he was the one who punched him. He glared at them and then he had this aura that let the others shiver in fear.

Others made a high squeak and tried to run away. Then 2 more figures appeared.

The first was Kaye, she had a menacing look and glared at students who were fighting.

The second was Mikha, she was going near to a bunch of boys who hasn't yet felt the presence of the She-Demon.

When one student notice her, he tried to punch her but she dodged it, grab his hand and did an one-arm over throw to the guy. I think his spine was broken because of what happened.

"You bitch! You're just a woman! You can't go up and fight up to me-" A man was cut by Mikha's effortlessly punch and it his stomach.

The man started to fall and began to spit out saliva and a little bit of blood.

"I may be a woman, but I'm not stupid. But remeber who I am, I'm part of U.C and were the elite here all over the campus, the entire Union mainland and mega float.