White Day Special

Am I too late to give my gift to you? Wait, correction- Our gift rather.

Time: March 14, Friday.
Place: Union Academy

Gail POV

I huffed, it's White day. I look over my desk. They're so many gifts, we U.C officers are allowed to recieve gifts alright? Christian whistles at the pile of white gifts on my desk.

"Nice haul today Gail." He jokes as he pokes a white teddy bear in the desk. I simply nodded at this, I always have plenty of gifts in my desk every year, this is normal.

White Chocolates, white flowers, white teddy bears, and other white things. Isn't this the typical gifts that men gives to girls? I glanced around the room and found the other girls recieved their white gifts. I noticed that some of our desks were empty of white gifts. One was the desk of Kaye had no white gifts on it. She never recieves white gifts from the male students, she's that scary...

"Pitying Kaye?" Christian asks me. I raised my brows at him and shook my head.

"Not really," I bit my lip, and took one of the expensive gifts on my desk, a white pearl bracelet. I inspected it, it looks like a low graded quality pearl bracelet. "She doesn't bother right? She was always like thag back in the old days."

"Hmmm, you're right." He agrees. "But don't you think she cares at all?"

I blinked at his statement. I was about to speak up but Clarissa interrupts in. Where the heck did she came from?

"She doesn't care at all. She's a mom obviously." Clarissa says, her eyes looking gloomy. I could feel she mumbled something under her breath.

"Ha? What are you talking about?"

"Your stupid topic about my bestfriend." She says. "Don't talk about her again. It would be terrible if you press on further."

I blinked. I don't get it. But I felt that Christian understand and answered her. Without any second thought, Clarissa went away.

Another strange person...

"Oi, Gail. Don't you have to already? Akashi is waiting for you."

I faceplamed, I completely forgotten that Akashi said that I should meet up with him at the fountain of Friendship. Yeah, our school has so many fountains. So the fountains are fountain of youth.

I don't know why, but he said I must go.

That guy is wierd sometimes.

---

Kaye POV

"He owes me a favor." I said, Clarissa was at my side eating ice cream. She stopped and looked at me.

"Who? Kyoya?"

I nodded. "He let me teach him how to make pastries last night. Does he know how to knock? I was so tired." I grumbled.

"He's probably going to give it to Gail."

"He's so obvious." I commented. "I rolled my eyes everytime about him and the reverse harem made by Gail."

"They're too obvious."

I nodded. They drive me crazy, like literally. Kyoya even took part of some agreement that one of them will get her heart. What is he? Preschool?