Chapter 10|| Shokugeki Part 2

Chaos is starting... Especially when you are a Demon...

Place: Union Academy, Auditorium

Time: 1:00pm

3rd Person

Both of the contestants were rivals, and everybody knew that. However of them is superior than the other, which is obviously Kaye.

Kaye has a wonderful life- being born into a wealthy and influential family. She had all the things that a woman could ask for. She had natural talent and intelligence that was polished throughout the years that she lived. A perfect sign of elegance and authority. She was already top class and at the top. No one can even stop her if she wants to have fun. Despite all of this, she accepted that this was already her. Even though there was pressure she still strived hard and earned all her current titles by her hard work.

Raquel has also a wonderful life however less than Kaye's. She was rich, but not like her rival. She wasn't really gifted and intelligent. She could be, but she picked to snobby. She has a great figure and a boyfriend but for her, it wasn't enough. She wanted an easier life but she could only achieve this when she's at the top.

"I'm really disappointed that Jhon didn't do any preamble for me. Instead he gave the preamble to you." Raquel flips her hair.

Kaye smugly smirks. She knew that Raquel wouldn't live that down.

"I don't know. I only think he did that because you had no title for yourself." Kaye sassily says as she ties her ribbon. She ignored Raquel's idiotic insults. "I'm here to find results, not idiots."

"I'll make sure you'll shut your mouth after I win!"

"Oh~? Then I'll expect that if you win that is." Kaye intimidated Raquel. Her calculating eyes glanced around the auditorium.

"Alright then! Let's start with the Shokugeki! Participants, please raise your hands up and start working when the bell rings!" Jhon says and the two women followed.

The two women went to their workstations. In Kaye's side, you could see there was the latest cutting edge kitchen equipment. Raquel's side was just a normal kitchen but she using this she posed like a model for the crowd. The crowd cheers, nevertheless Kaye ignored this, instead her eyes seems to glance around at the auditorium.

"LET THE SHOKUGEKI BEGIN!" The Principal ordered and the bell rang, signalling that the match started.

"Ring!"

Kaye and Raquel quickly got their ingredients. They started to work and prepared everything. Their working stations were bursting with different spices and fragrance.

The crowd and judges watched the two women and they started to think what were the two making.

Kaye was fast like the wind. She prepared all the prep work immediately and started to cook. She put some of the food in different machines used for gastronomy.

Her hands were fast, your eyes can't even follow it! And when you see her work, you can't find anything wrong.

From the stands, Sebastian and the others butlers and maids smirked. They were proud of their lady even though they won't say it.

Raquel too was done at the prep work. It seems that her food was just a simple French cuisine but the aroma of the dish filled the air.

Both women fought with fierceness and vigor. However in the eyes of the Judges, one of them was inferior to the other.

After a few minutes, Raquel was finished with her dish. She glanced at Kaye who leaned on at the counter of her station, she looks like she was waiting for something.