CAST!!!!

Nico1_HLiz: Werewolf: wolf form (Dark grown fur, with light brown eyes. Has blonde streaks  down her back like a skunk's. Has a spiked collar made of metal around her neck.)

Foxina12: Vampire: (Brown hair and a piece that covers her left eye. Blood eyes and slitted pupils like a snake, wears a black cloak with a dark lunar blue shirt with black leather pants. Blood red boots.)

Leinna: Werewolf:wolf form (Blonde fur with a snow white tail. Blue eyes, bandages on her front legs.)

Gracie: Vampire: (Strawberry brown hair, with blues, which turn red when angry, has a torn blue jeans. White long sleeve with a jean jacket. Has black sneakers.)

Ender White: Fox form: Is a white fox with black white markings, Has black eyes with purple irises that glow in the dark. Has two tails that are with with black tips. Human form:Wears a leather jacket that goes to the ankles waste. The jacket is black with a purple inside, has two belt straps on the torso. has a neon purple crop top. Has 2 rings around her neck and has a silver locket. has black boots and has a scar on her torso. 

Ender White is an OC I created and would like to add her, hope you like her later on!! X3

Yammy: Werewolf: wolf form (Has light brown fur with black ears and tail, has a light purple forelock. Wears a collar with a bell shaped as a heart)

Jacob: Werewolf: wolf form ( caramel colored  fur with a light brown highlights, has also yellow eyes.)

Edward: Vampire: Has light brown hair with light golden eyes. Wears a white undershirt with a leather jacket, also wears skinny jean. Wears black boots with grey belts 3