*21*

Sean's POV

It was about night time when dinner arrived. There was fruits and veggies, with meat of an old bison I'm guessing. As the camp ate I  couldn't help, but think that Mike is stronger than ever. What f he's planning something that would destroy us, but later destroy him. Ender was acting quite strange around Mark, or should I say getting too close. He was telling her about his family back home, even why he joined this war. I never understood Mark entirely though. But him as a hellhound, not as a breed, I was more confused about him than when I met him.

Why trust a witch? All they do is trick you, even the nicest ones. I got done eating and went wolf, since it was getting close to autumn and fur coats are very helpful really. I layed in the wet green grass, with flowers under my head when my head connected to the earth. The stars glimmered in the darkness, as the moon was glowing pure white.I started to drift, which I blame my full belly.

~MiIDNGHT!~

I started to feel a body mass that was a tad smaller than me. When I lazily open an eye 'Oh it's jut Lienna..... wail WHAT!' I raised my head slightly to see a sleeping blonde wolf. I started to blush. It was only midnight, plus it was cold out. I put my head on top of her neck, and my tail intertwining with her's. I drifted back to sleep, by the wolf I truly love.

I woke up surprisingly in an embrace, but then remembering about last night. "Jack? You Awake?" said a familiar voice. I chucked "Almost, just  few more minutes." I felt her struggled, as I finally get up. I got up before her and our noses toughed. I lightly blushed, so did she but a darker shade. I remove my nose from her's and walked the other way. 

I saw Mark human training with a blind fold, as Ender attacked him constantly. With Mark failing terribly. Mark fell on his back, from a fire blast kick in the chest. "Hey, Jack." I was kinda confused how he knew, but I'm blaming his sense of smell gotten better.  "So ths white wolf is Sean? I would think he would have brown fur." she said. "Well, blame genetics."  replied. I noticed Mark's neck wounds from a month ago. 

They were in full sight, no bandages, nothing was covering it. Mark took the bland fold off and giving it to Ender. "So, your training?" I asked. He looked to me "Well, ya. I'm going to get my skills up to Mike's and Trinity's. Plus it'll give better protection." he stated. 

The fire on the corners of his eyes, were not as violent. Must be more safe when we're in here, and outside the barrier. Ender maybe a witch, but she's helping us. Why, when she in harmony here? "Hey, Mark?" he turned to me "Hm, what?" "Well, how did you over power Trinity? No matter what, I or a whole pack would be killed." He looked to me with a confused look. "Well when your a hybrid, your kinda stronger than some vampire." he said. 

I guess that would make sense really. If you were a hybrid you would have better advances. 

ENDER WHITE'S POV

I felt the same spiritual pressure from when I found this troop. This time it was stronger, and my barrier was getting quite weak. I looked amungst the wolves to see the red haired one. This one is the hybrid that this spirit is talking about, then why not speak to him? I noticed that the more the spiritual pressure gotten stronger is that this war only has so little time to finish.

I saw the three spirits before me, with a wolf with wings like a swans and white eyes. Her fur was a light brown. "I...... feel sarrow... please.... end......~" the sprite said. "Don't worry it will soon."