*3*

(MEANWHILE AT THE VAMPIRE'S CAMP!! :3)

Josie was the first to burst to the camp with wounds made by the debuty wolf. While the others in her crew brought a dead body of a werewolf. The wolf was brought to Josie's father, who was worried and ordered for medics. He went over to her to her to see her wounds and scars. "My dear.. are you alright?" Josie nodded yes, but he knew she was lying. He saw her having trouble standing still. Her legs were shaking violently while her arms flexed as the pain gotten worse. 

She was escorted to the medical tent. The wolf that was being hauled, with ropes around her torso, feet and neck. The wolf was quite huge for a female her size, well to them. She had a white fur with brown spots and a star shaped spot on her forehead. "Sir what should we do to the dead wolf?" one asked. "I would that wolf to have all the blood drain and the body stripped from its meat and the fur cleaned." he answered, they gotten to work going into the butcher house. 

Edward was very pleased that a wolf had died, but he knew they were the blame for this war. They never kill a wolf just for betrayal, this was the wolves fault. His wife was the only thing he cared about and wanted to spend his life with her, but was taken away. 

  He then saw the two vampires that was in this war, Yamimash and Gracie. "Hey! You two!" he called out to them. They thought they were in trouble at first then noticed his calm face. "Y-yes sir." answered Yami, Gracie stood there no answer. "I wanted to ask if you seen your friend? You said he if very trust worthy." he questioned, Gracie spoke feeling nervous "W-well he's been our friend for many moons." 

He left them trusting her words. "Alright, just be careful, okay." He left them to help out around the camp. Edward went to check on his daughter. Once he got there he saw her shoulder patched and a bandage on her leg. She put a reassuring smile to not her father worry, but he knew she was in no condition to fight. "How is everything." Edward asked being very calm of the situation. "She'll be back in shape in a few weeks." the medic said being very stern. Josie didn't want to stay here, she wants to protected her kingdom from the wolves.

It was almost time for meal time so he left so his daughter could get treatment for her wounds. She said her goodbye and was in much pain when it came to the treatments. Edward was with his dinner witch was the blood from the wolf Josie's men killed. He was with Yami and Gracie who just ate. He was asking about the friend that their tribe knows, Yami kept on telling him that he is trust able and gives them supplies for them.

The wind blew making it cold getting close to resting hours. Everyone at the camp went to go sleep as some guards watched over the camp.