*7*

SEAN'S (JACK'S) POV

I was on my last nerve. How could this happen to both kingdom's warrior camps!? I started to tear up to only that my friends died or even hardly thriving. I felt a hand on my shoulder to see Lienna. Her face was full of worry. "What's wrong? You seem heart broken." I nodded trying to wipe the tears from my face. "I'm fine!" I faked a smile, looking at the blonde. Mark was making sure that everyone was treated of their burns or injuries. I had to get away, I just have to know if my vampire allies were safe.  

I then saw Elizabeth's spirit feathers leading away, but these feathers were black meaning someone died. I went wolf and I followed them. I heard paws it the ground behind me to see Mark, Mike, Josh, Steel, Bob, and Wade. I was following the feathers and only the feathers. 

I finally gotten to the end to see Elizabeth's wolf spirit curled next to a body who was... King Jacob with a sobbing princess. Hannah had her father's lifeless head in her lap crying hugging his furry neck. I was horrified. Mark was the first to walk forwards. He was his wolf form. His black fur was glowing in the moonlight. Pushing the princess in his mussel and leading her away from the body. "NO! You can't take me away from him!" she protested. All Mark said was, "He's dead my dear. He wont come back, you need to move on." All Hannah did was jolting forward into Mark's furry chest crying. Mark hugged her with his front legs. I looked at the body, claw marks on his throat bleeding. A broken back, and lifeless eyes that were haunting. 

Someone killed the king and who ever it was this person was dangerous, as hell.

YAMIMASH'S POV

Our camp exploded in flames as my camp evacuated. Gracie was holding onto my arm in fear. I could only see the king in anger. His eyes blood shot red, with his daughter hardly alive. I felt a present of a soul I'm far to familiar with. I saw the blossom petals swirl around my face by the wind. Gracie was in tears to know that a troop member died. I was now worried that someone was fucking with our minds. All could think was about Gracie's safety and mine. The king was ordering everyone to get some supplies that remained.  

I saw the debuty, Ken. He was a rival of Sean's, but we hardly see them fight. "Everyone we have edivance it was a werewolf that threw a pipe bomb." announced Ken. Ken's troop and his first mate Cry, were saying they're going to find the wolf troops to get vengeance against them. I wanted Gracie back at out tribe were it was safe, not in this war. 

We all heard howls of the wolves signaling they lost a life of their own. There was this specific one that was very deep and haunting to the core. But I kinda got an idea who, that was. Everyone in my troop were frighten slightly not knowing why there were howling going on. Gracie was frighten, not by the howls, but the war itself. I looked around and found it wise for me to run away with Gracie, away from the war. 

"Gracie? I need you to go get what you need." I say nealing down to her. she nods and grabs her things. Soon Gracie will be safe.