*8*

YAMIMASH'S POV

Gracie and I were walking through the woods without our king knowing. I started to smell wolf and the cold breeze was very harsh. All I could think was that the death of my friend was caused by her. I have to live to keep going, for Gracie, for Sean, for Elizabeth. I want to get my revenge for Elizabeth, but first put Gracie in a safe area. I started to smell blood. 

I realized I haven't eaten in a while, so did Gracie. We followed the sent and when we got to the end I saw something horrifying, a murder was going on. The two were hard to see, but their voices sounded familiar, including the male. One was a vampire the other.... A wolf? What? Why kill off your own king?! The king had a broken back pleading for mercy, the vampire did the final blow by clawing his neck violently. Blood was spilled every where. I got Gracie out of there so we don't end up like him. Gracie was now on the edge of freaking the fuck out.

"Yami! They-they...." she stampeded. "I know young one, but we need to get out of here. Jack would wanted that." She nodded, with fear running through her eyes. As we went further away from the murder scene, we made it to a cliff far from both camps and closer to wolf kingdom territory. All we need to cross was the meadow and follow the path to the sorceress's home. 

I put Gracie on my back and flew down the cliff, avoiding the spikes and rocks. Once we were down, I allowed Gracie of my back. She stood beside me, grabbing my hand. Her backpack was looked heavy so I got it off her back and carried it. We were half way crossed the river side, my feet started to ache and Gracie was getting tired. "Hey. Lets rest here, we will need our energy tonight." I state, sitting down next to the river and Gracie sitting by me.

Mark's POV

I was converting the princess of her lost. The king was the most bravest, toughest, and wisest of most wolves, and now he's dead. Sean was mostly hit by this, including the general. Felix walked up to me and whispered something to me "Mark, you keep an eye on the princess while me and Sean look at the damage." I nodded. 

 I saw Mike and his group coming toward me. They didn't look to happy, maybe cause their mad about our king's death. "Hey! Hellhound! What do you think your doing, and laying around? You need to help us with the troops!" If I should recall he's not first mate anymore, so I don't take orders from him. "Well I've been given orders, of watching over the princess." I stated.

Steel was behind me, in his wolf form, while the other two were human. I was human too, I try to back away from Steel, but he wouldn't let me leave. "I think you should leave me, to do the ordering around part to me, cause we don't need half breeds in this war." Josh growled showing his fangs slightly.

Wait, did he say half breed? How did he know, and why does he care? I was then called over by Bob and Wade so I gotten away, ad met up with them. I noticed Wade with bandages over his burns and Bob with a patch on his forehead. "Wassup? Is everything okay?" I asked. "Well we kinda over heard that the king was killed by a hellhound. So we wanted to know were you were during the event?" Bob asked suspiciously. Wait, what?! Why are they aking me this I was with the camp troop the whole time. "I-I was with the troop." I say. "Well if so how come One of Felix's troop found black fur on the scene?" If I'm corrected only hellhounds are ha;f breeds, but we can kill for no reasons, but I will never do that! 

"Bob, come on! Mark would never kill the king!" Wade protested. Bob was still not buying it. "Wade come on we know hellhounds are born from different wolf breeds, that are hybrids, which is rare. Plus we know what kind of cross breed he is, ya doof." I didn't respond not trusting my own words for once. "Bob he might be a cross breed of a vampire and werewolf, but come on he's not like that at all. He's being framed, Bob!" Wade was now getting mad now. "Ya know, I'm gonna leave. I need to watch the princess anyway." I just had to leave from that. Why was Bob thinking I killed the King? i would never! 

I decided to wolf, so I would have a better way of protecting the princess. I was laying next to her. She was pretty upset, I tried to start a covertion with her to get her mind off of it, which worked kinda. The wind was getting really cold and started to rain heavily. I didn't mind much, I got up and got a huge branch from a tree and put it over her head to keep her dry. "Thanks Mark." she say. 

Now let's just hope that nothing else bad happens, for now.