*9*

3rd person

The vampires were in search of not just the werewolf's new camp, but also Yamimash and Gracie. It has been a week since their disappearance. Edward was also in search for his missing troops while his daughter was at camp hardly conscious. They did find their trail, but then stopped by the end of the trail. They only smelled the fresh cold air that would be the end of fall. 

Yamimash and Gracie were only a fourth of the way into the meadow by now. Gracie was more filled with joy than worry than remembering the memories of her and Elizabeth in this meadow. Sean and Yamimash chilling on a hill while she and her wolf friend played in the flowers. 

Meanwhile the werewolves are on each others nerves and some accusing Mark for the cause of their king's death. Felix and Sean are still not quite pin pointing it was a hellhound, but the fur was identical to his.  "Felix this would never be my first mate, he is loyal to his king! Why would he kill him?" Sean growled out rage. Even though he is the debuty he does feel in his heart was that Mark would never kill an ally. 

Felix snarled back "Well look at the edivance Jack! he's the only wolf that has black fur and could take on the king!!" Sean was about to snap at him until Felix's pack members, Yammy, was back from a mission that would probably last until winter came. "Sir! we gotten the supplies from the northern wolf's region!"

"We'll finish this meeting later." Felix said gritting his teeth. Sean was in his human form including Felix and most of the troops. Sean came out of the tent with eyes filled with anger and hatred. Mark like as ordered, was to keep an eye on the princess while everything was being handled by the general and the debuty. So far Hannah was getting used to Mark here and there, guarding her like her father would. Mark and Hannah were almost like friends, and you could mistake them as family during the week. 

Well for Mike and his gang were up to no good plus they had big plans for the hellhound including the general. The debuty wasn't much a threat to them, but only a puppet with strings for the general to control. Mark was only a toy to Mike and the hellhound deserved to die. Mike only wanted what he deserve, Mark's blood on his paws and the hellhound would wish the day he never met him of what he did to him. 

MARK'S POV

Hannah and I were playing goldfish, with some blocks of wood and carved pictures.  Hannah was of course winning. I'm glad that she had her mind of her dad's death for most parts. "Do you have any bones?" she asked, I look at my cards and it was my only. "Damnit!" I say defeated in the third round of goldfish. I kinda felt I made a friend this week, but I never seen Elizabeth except that one time when she showed me that a pack is stronger that being on your own.

"So still no full story to Elizabeth's death, huh?" she nods putting the cards away in their box we made from wood and dead branches. "Well all we know is that a vampire killed her and a werewolf who was knocked out including Lienna, who also was knocked out." she stated. I really wished I've known Elizabeth longer, even though I met her 5 years ago. Chica was hardly in sight ever since she was shipped back to my little coyote pup friend, Tim. 

Atleast Tim wont be all alone. Hannah might have noticed my sadden  lighted face. "Hey, uh, Mark? You okay?" I looked at her and respond "It's kinda weird not hearing Chica's barks. Hehe"  She pounced on my back making me fall forward. "What was that for?" "Catch if you can!" She went wolf with roses surrounding her. I went as flames transformed me. I started to chase her around the camp with her only being a few feet away from my snout. 

We ran past the debuty, who seemed pretty happy to see the princess wasn't harmed.  I pounced on her making us tumble into a flower bed. "Caught you." I laughed sitting on her. I then saw Marzia and her healing crew, with help of Lienna. I saw Sean making his way to the swift blonde wolf. Hannah finally got out of my arrest, that she started to get all giddy about her and the debuty 'flirty' to one another.  "Oh my GOD!! Lienna has a boyfriend!!" she squealed being a giddy school girl, about this flirting between the Sean and Lienna. For an 18 year old she is very childish around newly love works.

I heard a call from the General who wanted me to meet him. I told Hannah I'll be right back and Went over to Felix who looked very serious and stern to his eyes to his facial expression. I went human, brush my red hair out of my eyes. "Yes general? You needed me?" he nodded and asked to walk with him. "I have now seen you getting close to the princess Hannah. I've also seen you being very targeted by most of the troops. I'm I correct?" 

I nodded hating the targeted part. "Well Fischbach I have an important mission for you." I was kinda surprised. Would he usually give these kind of missions to his troop? "I need you to make sure the princess is with you at all cost. We found a threat that could be after her too. So don't fail me Fischbach." "I wont fail you, sir." He gives me a salute so did I.

I head back to Hannah to get a bad feeling in my gut then a scream "AHHH!! MARK! MARK, WERE ARE YOU!!" I started to run going wolf.

A/N OHHHHH!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN!! :O i'm such an asshole am I? xD