*1*

Jacob, the Ruler of all werewolves, and Hannah, his daughter, declared war on the vampires, 4 years ago. Ever since then a life of a werewolf was claimed as vampire's first blood against the wolves. Her name was Elizabeth Allen, she was found with a vampire near her body and a wolf, unconscious. Only one of Hannah's best friends survived. Hannah and Lienna would never want their friend to die first, but what they never knew was the full story, and only got Lienna's side of the attack. Elizabeth was the only wolf that was friends with two vampires that know one knew about, and wanted to protected him and her. 

Every werewolf comes a cherry blossom tree to visit Elizabeth's grave, were she was berried. Now 4 years later the war has gotten worse and many has died. But the two vampires that gave friendship to a werewolf is now in the afterlife, for reason the werewolf knew. Every night Hannah and Lienna would put a moon flower and hope their friend is in peace and at rest.

The vampire's thirst for blood is strong. They thought the wolves were nothing, but betrayal hounds. But one stood out and showed kindness to two and showed another wolf of white and eyes as the sea, to how werewolves and vampires are alike in many was. The two vampires were in great happiness that even they were introduced to the others. But when the death of one of their werewolf friend was very tragic to them and thought the werewolves killed her off, to only show that the wolves were savages around wolves that are friends with them.

But two vampires were hit with sorrow and sadness like a bullet went through their minds. The two are still friends with the other that extended his hand for comfort for the two. Now the war has made it hard for their other wolf friend to visit and give protection. But when the werewolf and the vampires met a fox sorceress, she promised them that the war will end soon. And told them the full story of their friends death. Now only those three friends know the truth, but never wanted to tell their king and princess, Edward and his daughter Josie, about their wolf ally's death thinking it would only get worse.

AN HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY!! ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW TO TELL ME WHAT YA THINK :3 I LOVE HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BACK STORY!!