*14*

3rd Person :3

Trinity was on the border of the field were Mark, Wade, and Sean were. Mark's vampire side took over which mad him hungry and wanting to feed. This wasn't Trinity's first run in with him. She faught him in his last full moon feeding night, and won. Mark looked to her showing no emotion, only thinking she was in his feeding grounds. Sean was bleeding terribly and Wade also. The blood's sent did track another, but Mark wasn't going to let her take his meal.

Trinity run up to him and tried to claw him, but no success. She only got injured by his fire blast which burned her arms. Trinity hissed his pain, while Mark run up to her and bash his body into her's, breaking a rib. Trinity was now more angered that Mark has now challenged her, or so she thinks. Hannah then appeared with Bob and Felix behind her. She was now frighten that Trinity was on the scene.

"Sean! Wade! What's happening?!" called Felix with the princess following. Bob went up to Wade having a questioning look. "Mark.... he's fighting Trinity Blood, and he hasn't feed himself yet." Wade stated. Hannah was now confused on what he meant. Mark was standing a yard away from Mrs. Blood, showing his fangs slightly. "How dare you challenge me!" she growled, only making her more furious. 

Mark's eyes glowed red, and curling his figures into claws. His wolf was snarling and growling in his soul, only provoking him to fight her. Trinity's broken rib only made her feel weak, but she showed it. Trinity charged, and Mark doing the same. When they collided, Mark blew fire, like a dragon, while Trinity donged and claws his torso and back. Mark didn't show any sign of pain. Only grabbing her by the foot and slammed her down into the dirt. 

Trinity was then slammed the other way on her back, breaking another rib and her leg, Mark was clawing into. Trinity kicked him in his torso, making him let go. Trinity spotted the princess remembering her order, which was kill the wolf's royalty including vampire's. She flew over about to claw the princess's throat, but Mark was faster bashing his body again, but this time much more force and breaking her rib cage inertly. 

"No one, harms the princess." was the only thing Mark said after his vampire transformation. "You half breeds, never should live, cause no hellhound should be half a wolf." Hannah noticed his neck injury including his fresh ones. "Mark. Your badly injured." Hannah spoke getting worried. Mark gave no attention to her, one thing in his mind. Protect his friend from this monster.

Sean got a sent of something familiar, and something that wasn't wanted. Sean's pack was in the clearing, including the vampire warriors, well what's left of them. Edward had his sights on the hellhound he was with yesterday. Then seeing a wolf pack he had no particular hate towards. Sean saw the king, and got nervous. "this is not the last you hear from, Fischbach!" Trinity claimed with smoke surrounding not leaving a trace.

Sean, Wade, and Mark were in the middle of the two. Felix growled, thinking the vampire's were the cause of his king's death, while Edward got uneasy to see the wolves, thinking they killed his daughter. Wade went to the wolf's side, while Mark and Sean stayed in the middle. "Debuty, get over here! They'll kill you! You too Mark!" Felix howled. the wolves Felix was with were finally here. Hannah was wanting Mark to come to their side, but only stood. 

Mark started to walk toward Edward, still in his vampire form. Soon the moon will come and show his real form. Mark needed cover as his real form his enbetted in him. Since hellhounds get to a current age, they'll get their real forms. Once he was in front of Edward, he was welcomed into the camp. Sean wanted to do the same, but thinking he'll get trampled by the general. 

Felix was out rage that Mark, to him, betrayed him! Hoping Sean wouldn't do the same. Sean spoke something that broke him "Sorry, but I must go with Mark on this." His best friend going with them got him, harshly. Hannah was walking toward the vampires, when Marzia went to grab her she jolted away and ran. Once in front of the king, she got nervous not knowing what the king would think. The king was surprised, then questioned "Why come to your enemies side? Does your kingdom matter to you Queen?" She nodded yes "They do, but you need to take me with you. I want to know the truth of my friend's death." 

The king allowed her, but asked if she stayed human. She went human, and ran to Mark's side wanting to be with her friend. then noticing wolf pack of 6 and 2 vampires. She saw the 11 year old. She saw her strawberry brown hair and her blue eyes. Then heard a howl, from Lienna which Sean answered. Sean joined his pack and was greeted with Toboe giving his pack member a hug. 

Lienna was in her wolf form, with a bandage on her torso. Her heart was filled with concern, for her crush. But understood that his decision was for a reason. Then more wolves went to be in the vampire's camp, following the princess's action. Edward was curious of why so many wolves went into their camp. Felix felt crossed by his men, which only left him and three others including his mate.

Edward was kinda pleased that many wolves went to his side. Now his troop was stronger, and any vampires saw their old wolf friend which was Sean. Now does Edward know that his wife was Elizabeth or no.