*4*

MARK'S POV

I was with my pack and was sitting by Wade and Bob. Bob was pretty dope for not showing much pain from his back wound. I also met some other wolves, but some are a bit of an asshole. Like Mike, he you would expected to be that one guy in high school to make you feel small beside him. Josh was pretty much okay, expect him trying to meet your level or mock. Which I saw it more towards Wade. I would give a death glare, cause no one messes with my friends! The debuty was finally here. One glace at him, he looked like he was mauled by a a bear almost. 

Everyone put their attention to him, and I followed along. I saw Chica on the side lines wagging her tail. I looked around to see Sean in front of me. "Well, since your new here, I'll let you fight first." Wait what? Fight who? "Go over to that side of the circle." I followed his order and go were he pointed. I saw Mike come up, with a smirk. Wind surrounded him and he was a wolf.

He had a gray fur coat with silver eyes and had black paws. I go wolf with flames surrounding me. I looked over to Bob and Wade worried. One, why are they freaked out and two, how evil can Mike be when he fights? He then knocked me with his shoulder blade making fall out of the ring.  I get to my feet to see him charge again. I jumped over him to avoid him and I ran to the ring. He stopped and charged at me. Okay you can't keep dodging him he'll probably get ya in mid air. I started charging. "MARK ARE YOU CRAZY!!" Bob yelled. Crazy, what's crazy about this?

He was about to his me off course....until.. I bit his jaws shut. He was jolting back, making it worse. He broke free, with me losing my molar. "Okay, is that how it is? Let's stop teasing." He jumped with his mouth open. I jumped head budding him and landing on my fours. He was now heated with anger and frustration. 

He was so blind with rage that he was about to attack Bob. I ran and jumped on his back making us tumble into the under brush. I was still on top of him biting his neck and clawing in his back. He bashed me on rocks and other things like tree trunks. I dragged him to the ground still biting his neck. He was clawing me now, which was painful, but I didn't care.

I felt my eyes go red when he pinned me. "MARK!! LAST ONE STANDING WINS!!" I heard Wade howl out. My neck was being bitten then he dragged me around like I was on a leash, expect it was his mouth!! I howled and ground and clawing at his jaws, but no susses. I swear he's like a croc. I then maneuver my head enough to bite his neck. He let go trying to get out of my grasp. I let go running up the hill jumping from cliff to cliff. 

When I made it to the top, i knew my eyes were red and my nose was more sensitive to the sent of blood. I turn t around to see a frustrated and angry wolf that had wounds on his back and mussel and bruises. The debuty watched smirking about something. I felt my claws spread when I pounced slicing his side of his torso. I turn to see a fallen warrior that was probably like half my size, but not as crazy when you pushed me.

I was panting and my senses were back to normal. The Sean walked toward me with this proud smirk. "Well, it looks like I found my new first mate." I went into a ball of flames going to my human form. Most of my wounds were gone, including my neck injuries. Sean walked over to Mike who was in disbelief that I took his place, I'm assuming. 

Mike was in his human form now. I look at the injuries caused, I swear you may not want to physically see this in person. His torso had a scar as big as my arm and a bit marks around his mouth and nose. "Mike, I'm a bit disappointed in you. I thought you could take a hellhound?" Wait he knew I was a hellhound? The fucking hell?

I turn to see Wade in joy and Bob kinda impressed. I was then handed a collar with my name on it. It was black with silver spikes with my name on a metal rectangle.I put it on, but it was pretty big for my neck. Mike was stripped from his collar and was handed a studded one, just like the others excepted Bob who also had a spiked collar including Wade, but their's had golden spikes. 

I looked over to see Chica who was running in circles around my legs. I went to her height and petted her, but pushes me down and starts snuggling and licking my face. I got her to off of me and I got up with Chica sitting next to me. I kinda was pretty impressed by myself that I fucked him up cause I hardly never go that far to win a fight.

"Hey hellhound! Nice work on the fight! I'm really glad that we finally got another best fighter!" there was a blonde haired girl with blue eyes. This must be Lienna! The fastest wolf in the camp. I gave a smile and answered "Well, I'm glad you liked the fight." She saw Chica and started to pet her behind the ears. "She's soo cute! What's her name?" "Her name is Chica. Raised her since she was a puppy." I stated.

I kinda felt pretty excepted by most of the wolves, but for Mike. So I hope this pack was suppose to be part of my destiny.

A/N HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED AND FINALLY!! 

I GOT THAT ON DIGITAL PAPER!! AHHH XD