*20*

(A/N HOLY GOD!!! 20 CHAPTERS!! AHHHHHHAHAHA XD)

Mark's POV

As we walked over to Ender White's territory. I still had a feeling we're being followed, and its not friendly. I wonder if Trinity was close by, and might found a way to hide her sent from me. I noticed Hannah was more giddy when he talked to Lienna, who was 6 years older than her. She would ask about Jack, or something related to Jack. I could never wrap my head of why she's like that when someone she knows is in love. 

"Okay, we're hear!" Called Edward who was in the front. I was near the front, trying to keep an eye on the princess. Ender was still her fox form, and walked through a barrier tat shimmered of light blue. Edward passed through unharmed. Everyone else followed, one by one, we got into the territory. When I passed through, I felt electricity pass through me like metal. And my eyes went red. 

I felt light headed, then Hannah passed through with the sick and injured. Hannah mus of saw my state cause she asked if  was okay. I told her I was fine, but had disbelief painted on her face. "My majesty, I'm fine just got a bit light headed alright." I say with a calm tone, with reassurance.

When I looked out, it was sea of green. Trees with flowers or fruit, and Bison grazing in the plains ahead. I saw a hill with a den, a fox den. "You all can stay around my area. Make yourself confrontible." she announce. Edward ordered the medics care for the weak and hurt. "Mark! We're going to need your help as well!" called Ken. I ran over to help out with the sic and injured as well. 

I started to assist some medics with bandaging, stitching, ect. I saw Lienna laying down on the grass. Once I was done with one patient, I went over to check on her. "Hey! Lienna are you alright?" Her face was filled with pain, but she nodded. I saw her arching her back as if she might pass out. "I need help over here!" I called and some medics came over, and started o check her health and injuries.

I saw Jack who was speaking with his father/alpha. Gracie was playing with Toboe who was in his wolf form. Tsume,Hige, and Blue were talking amungst each other. Hannah was with Ender, who was now human. "Hey, Mark right?" I turn to see Ken. His bear hat slightly torn and ripped. "So, your an actual hellhound? Man, I though it's a breed of wolf." he commented. "Of course, I'm a hellhound. Also, aren't you an enemy to Jack?" I replied. He looked at me like I was a moron. "Well, not anymore mutt. Anyway how he fuck, are you stronger, faster, or have any control of her blood feeding?!" he spat. I guess it was easy to anger. "Well, it's called self control." I say walking away from that angered mess.

I then saw Debuty Cupquake or Tiffy. She was talking with the princess. I decided to not bother them and sat next to the nearest pond. It was filled with koi fish shades of blacks, whites, and oranges. I looked at my spiked wristband, and looked at the picture of my family in a heart shaped locket. I took my spiked collar off, and looked at it in pretty much sadness, really. This collar was pretty much a symbolizing, my killing side. 

I looked into the crystal pond to see my bandages on my neck. They were bloody and hurt every time I turned my head. I removed them, to get a better look at the injury. It was scared pretty badly, and had dried blood surrounding the tree scars. I used what's left of the bandages, and used them to wash out my wounds. It stung every time I patted the soaked bandages. 

Once they were cleaned out, I realized that I'm going to probably die sooner or later. But I pushed that out of my thoughts as I thought of my little brother and eldest, including my mother. I couldn't die now, when I have a family to go back too. "Mark~" I heard a whisper from the.... pond? I looked out the pond surface to see.... Princess Josie? Wait, how is she here isn't she in the after life? "Mark.... please hur-...... RUN!~" she yelled, then fell into the water, leaving me confused and frighten. I felt my neck to feel the rigid texture of my scars.

I noticed a shadow appeared over me. I looked behind me to see Ender White. "I see your alone. Why is that so?" she questioned. "I... I just had alot of things on my mind." I say, with my breath heavy. "I see you saw a spirit from this pond. princess Josie was it?" I stared at her amazed. "How did yu-" she cut me off by grabbing my chin and lifting my head to look at my scars. "Trinity made these. Am i correct?" I nodded, "Then you should dead, but your alive. Cherish these wounds that show that your a survive." Ender said showing her burned, scared arms, smiling. The fox sorceress was had scared arms up to her elbows. 

"Now let's get you something to eat. You must haven't eaten in a while." She got up, soon after I follower up carrying my spiked collar.