*15*

Ever since most of the general's men went to the vampire's side, he only had Mike,Steel, Lienna, and Marzia on his side. Lienna was the only wolf that had to stay there... by force. She was worried, but knew this war wont go so smoothly, but this war was not any war she's been in. Sean was confusing to Lienna, but she always wants to be with him. Felix noticed her change of behavior "Sargent? Is everything alright?" She wasn't much of a talker, but she answered with a nodded yes. 

Mike also noticed her behavior, and knew she wanted Sean next to her. He thought that wolf was nothing, but a joke. The debuty to him was another way to say his rank was not as good as it sounds. Also Mark was suppose to be dead, he did he survive the attack by Trinity. She clearly clawed his neck, and he bled out terribly before she left. 

Steel was now almost to insanity levels as Mike, and would anything Mike told him to do. Marzia and Felix were near the fire. "I gotta do something alright." Steel stated, while Mike puts their plan in action. First kill the general, than kill the rest off. Steel was near the woods area and got chains they hid away under the surface. Mike walked over to Felix "General I need to speak with you, it's urgent."

Felix got up and walked off with him. Marzia was alone with Lienna. "Hey Lienna, do you have any secrets?" she turned to the brown haired woman and nodded. "Well, like to tell me?" Marzia asked being kind. "Well. I kinda fell for someone, and I'm just worried." Lienna said, with sigh. "Well, I have a secret too, but you can't tell Felix." Lienna was confused at first, but knew what she meant. They heard a wolf cry, and Steel with chains. "Now be good girls, and stay still." Mike came back with blood all over him and a smirk. Lienna went wolf, including Marzia growling. "Where's Felix?" Marzia asked.

Steel laughed "Your going to join him if you don't obey us, Sweetie." Marzia was about to be in tears, until Lienna used her lion like claws and clawed the fuck out of Steel. "RUN!!" she howled. They ran while the traitors chased them.  Lienna ran fast pulling a branch back as far as it can go. Marzia ran by as Lienna let go hitting Steel in the face, scaring him. Mike jumped over and made it to Lienna's speed. She ran faster jumping over bolder and logs. Mike was trying to keep up until he was blocked by Marzia's wall of rocks and bolders.

"Hurry we need to find the vampire's camp!" Marzia claimed. Lienna nodded, also howling to try to get any response. Which she got, a howl she so wanted to hear. Sean was answering her call, and now she wanted to find that camp to see Sean again. Marzia was now wanting revenge for her love's death. 'Mike will pay' she thought.