*5*

MARK'S POV

It was about time to get to dinner, when I heard talking. I was curious and it took over. I decided to go follow the voice to find out. Once I got there I was kinda surprise to see the debuty. He never would come to pray, he relied on his wits and skill. "Well I guess I'm here to talk again. Hey, Elizabeth. I miss you very much, I wish you were here you make things a lot more peaceful. I can't believe she killed you." he said setting a moon flower on the trunk which grew into a vine connecting it to the tree. 

The moon flower vine bloomed more on it, making it gleam it the night. I could slightly see a marking on his shoulder shimmer and glow a spring green. I really didn't know what that meant, but I wanted to know. I was about to leave until I heard him say "I promise Liz peace will be tween us and the vampires, again. I hope you agree my decision by doing these dangerous missions." I heard a slight thud and saw a package covered in raccoon fur and tied with a rope. 

He started to turn around to my direction, so I got out of there and to the camp. Once I got there, I saw Wade and Bob with the other members. I went over to them and took a seat on a log. Bob handed me some raw elk leg, which I started to munch on. I saw Mike over there with Josh and Steel who's wolf looked more like a husky. Chica, I assume, finally found me, cause she hoped in my lap wagging her tail excitedly.

I turn to see a tree being planted and with the help of the wolves with natural abilities it was a blossom with pink flowers. The tree was like the first, but had star shaped flowers. I saw Eden the youngest at the camp only being 12 years of age, and fighting to save her clan. Lienna was at the tree to put a red rose under the tree which made a vine so others could put their roses down.

I looked around to see Sean walking out of the camp no one else noticing except me. I was pretty confused on what he meant by dangerous missions and why was he promising peace. Vampires are just murders that want wolf blood.

SEAN'S (JACK'S) POV

I was out of camp and went toward my friends, which I was worried that someone might find out. I walked through the bushes and shrubs, that scratched me lightly here and there. I turned wolf with ice and moon roses surrounding me. My scars on my face was pretty not healed, but I had to get this supplies to my friends'. Once I found it, I saw Yamimash and Gracie hanging in there tent having hardly any supplies. I jumped down and walked toward them making a bold howl that wasn't to loud.

Gracie saw me and her smile was the best thing to see for me. I put the package down to at Gracie's feet. She gave me a hug around my neck which I so missed. Yami came around to see his old friend. "WOW! Jack you got supplies?!" Yami was very shocked. I know it's a war, but I really want them to stay well and make sure us three get out of this alive. "I spoke with Elizabeth before I left." I stated taking a seat next to their fire. 

"Really? What did she look like, and what she say?" Gracie asked very happy and cheerful. "She was just as beautiful, but had wings like a dove and a moon flower crown with her silver ring with an emerald. And told me that I'm doing my best to keep us alive, and thinks the path we are taking will lead us to our destinies." I say. 

Yami was very cheerful when I came around to visit. I guess me die was kinda of a nightmare to him. I was talking with them to here Josie injured me and killed Ashlyn, my best warrior. I wish this war could end, but Jacob and Edward are blaming each other for Elizabeth's death. We do know how she died, but we thought that it would only make it worse. Elizabeth did told e that soon I have to say the truth, plus she not say much about my path. It was midnight and I said my goodbye to them running back to my camp.