*24*

Mark's POV

I was greeted with Steel on my back. Many werewolves snarled and growled, while the vampires gave glares and anger expressions. Steel looked as if he would cry once again from all of the nasty looks he was given. He new he messed up, and I'm sure he would try his best to be given forgiveness. Sean was not only had scars to his eye to his snout, he also had a broken fang. Leinna was taken to medical care. Including me, but I insisted for the medics to help Steel. I don't care if he betrayed us, I wanted him to get healed. 

He might of knew about Mike's plan. When everyone gotten bandaged and drank some of that healing serum, I noticed Ender wasn't back yet. I was in my human form, when they bandaged me. Steel hardly had any energy to stay wolf. His spine wasn't as broken after he drank the serum.

I got up and went to the pond that was close to the barrier wall. I looked among the pond, hoping that Ender would come back at least. I heard the bushes russle and popped out was Ender White. She was carrying something his her coat. It looked big, and it seemed to be heavy. Tiffy went over to greet her back, including Hannah and Edward. She went to her den and came out with nothing in her arms.  

"Mark, I have news you brought Steel. Isn't he the traitor?" she asked. "Ya, but he seemed that if he betrayed us, to just try to please Mike." I replied. I expected her to disagree, but said "Well, I guess your choice might make a difference. Since Steel will learn from his mistakes and would need to earn everyone's trust once again. And you might be the perfect inspiration to help him do it." Did she just say my choice will make a difference? Plus she looked shooken up, like she say something horrific. 

We heard an eagle's call, as it landed on Ender's shoulder and handed her a message written in blood red ink. She looked worried and handed it to me.

                   Dear Halfbreed,                                                                                                                                                   Hope your ready to battle, cause soon the two kingdoms will be mine once I kill the King and Princess. Oh and don't forget the princess's mom is came down of an illness that is probably deadly. So she can take the throne, for not much longer. Also let's see if you can survive with my secret army, plus can't wait to see you in hell.

I was slightly terrified myself, cause I could hardly comprehend what was about to happen. Is he inviting us to our victory or my death?