*18*

Mike's POV

I was starting to think that 4 years of war against these kingdoms won't be enough. Plus Elizabeth was the reason this war had to happen. Why marry a vampire when the whole wolf kingdom is after you. Plus my sister was pathetic, how could I even respect someone that made me related to a vampire! Steel was such a pathetic brother until I toughen him up with his first "murder" some would say. Trinity is just someone wanting power, but there can be only one ruler. Me. Trinity might have put a course over my for now dead sister, but if I remember she drank Edward's blood to be mortal. Because it was part of a vampire marriage, the bride and groom drink each other's blood to be together to the end.

The only way to kill her is to course her death, which was my idea. Trinity was the strongest to kill her, also this war was perfect. With me king vampires would make perfect slaves, even killing enjoyment. They are only my chew toys really. "Boss, how are we going to kill the princess if Mark's around?" Steel asked. "We need Mark distracted while we kidnap her, or kill her on the spot." I say gladly. Trinity was in agreement of her being the destruction. I could tell she wanted a rematch.

That hellhound is such an abomination, to wolf kind. Why he should go to hell were he came from. All I wanted is his blood on my claws as I tear his throat! Mark I could see his future including, that the princess is only 16. She won't be able to rule, for quite awhile. Meaning Mark will be king until the princess is old enough to rule. I looked around seeing that we made it to Trinity's camp with her army were hiding. Perfect, because they will never know that I, Mike Allen, will be next ruler in rain.

Trinity lately has been acting a little.... nasty around me and Steel, but she knows what will happen. "Sir! I spotted the half blood! He's heading west to get to higher ground!!" Say a vampire name of Karson. I smirked to ear to ear. I went human, with thorn vines surrounding me. Trinity was probably drooling, hearing this news. She really hasn't eaten since that squirrel. I could see that Steel really wanted to get Sean's life to leave his body. "Kason, I want you to gather Dakota, Dusty and Julian. Mark will soon will be out of the way and will see how much I truly hate half bloods."

(A/U: HOPE OUR ENOYING THE STORY, BUT SOON I WILL HAVE TO PUT  BIT OF HORROR, PLUS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE FIGHT SEANCES OR SOMETHING YO FAVE PART! :3)