*13*

YAMIMASH'S POV

We were with the pack for three days and I realize Gracie made friends with Toboe. Kiba was very kind and told me that the fox was usually quite. Her name was Ender White, and her two tails was a unquiet trait to have. I never knew Sean came from a small pack of six, usually higher racks would come from famous packs. I looked ahead to see a familiar tree, with vines of moon flowers. I noticed that there was Edward and a body? 

Kiba and his crew went further to the group. "Uh, sir... I think we shouldn't go near there." Hige looked to me with a puppy like smile, realizing they were wolves still. "Come on! Kiba wont let anything happen to us." I was kinda relieved, but I'm keeping my guard up. I saw some vimpires give a disgusted look toward me. Gracie wasn't paying much attention, but only hanging around Tsume and Toboe. 

"Hello Edward. I see your also at this tree." Kiba said in a calm collected tone. "Well, this is my wife's grave an now my lovely daughter is gone." Wait the princess is dead? How could this happened? Kiba showed no change of expression. "I'm sorry for your lose." said Tsume. I saw the tree before me. It had vines growing from the ground to the branches. the blossom flowers were light pink and petals fell peacefully to the ground, as the wind blew. 

Elizabeth always loved the cherry blossom trees. I so missed her, I wish her death wasn't in vain or was on purpose. Gracie saw the tree and walked under it taking  seat, while Toboe went human and sat by her. I did noticed Kiba was different from Sean, even his ways were like his but more calm and not as hyper. I then heard a howl, it was low and haunting and it seemed to be a mile away from this tree.

Sean's POV

Run? Why run? He then stopped following me hiding his face. When he unleashed that howl it frighten me, cause no wolf can howl like that. "Jack get away from here." he said. "Why should I? Nothing is going to kill us." He showed his face showing fully red eyes and fangs like a vampire's. The fuck is happening? What kind of hellhound is he? For sure he's not fully wolf. Hellhounds are full wolf with stronger abilities. Mark, he was no other I've encountered. he stepped closer to me. 

I saw him like his lips, like he was about to devour something, or that something was.... me! I went wolf and ran away from him. He wasn't Mark, he wasn't even someone I knew before. He was behind me when I saw Felix with the princess. I ran the opposite way, hoping Mark would follow e, and not them. "Jack where the fuck are you going!!" I looked behind m to see Mark infront of them. 

Wade's POV

I looked over Bob's shoulder to see Mark, but his eyes were red with pupils like a rattler's. "Bob? Do you think it's the full moon tonight?" he nodded yes. Oh no. He hungry and if I'm correct blood is what he's after. "Wade we need to do something or he'll kill everyone." Bob said with worry. "Mark! Your alive!" say Hannah in joy. "No! Get away from him!" Sean yelled wanting her to not to stay safe. Mark ran toward us, with his claw like nails. i pushed Hannah out of the way, to not let her get bit. 

Mark missed me, while he landed near Felix's presents. Felix was in wolf form and he was surprised. "M-Mark, what's wrong with you?" the swedish asked snarling. Hannah was now shocked, but wanted to know whats going on. "Bob! Grab him!" 

Bob went wolf and when he charged, Mark used his super strength and swatted him away. Bob was sliding on the ruble getting trying to catch himself. Mark showed no emotion, like usual when he doesn't satisfy his vampire side of him. "Wade! Do plan 'B'!!" Bob called trying to stand. I went wolf, and used my fangs and a took my leg to bite into it.

Blood trickled down my leg, it did catch his attention, but the sent wasn't enough to chase me. "SEAN!! BITE YOUR YOURSELF!!" Sean looked to me like I was insane. "Do what!? Hell no!" he growled. "Do it or everyone will die!!" I threatened. He was shocked at first, but did what I say.

Mark then looked in our direction. I started to run while a blood trail, was being formed. Sean soon followed my lead. "Get back here Fischbach! I'm not done with you!" Howled the general wanting a fight. Damnit Felix do you have to fight anything stronger than you?

Me and Sean found a clearing. Mark looked more fearless, of us or well anything. That's a hellhound I knew mainly, which me and Bob got used to. "Wade? What the hell is wrong eith him?" Sean asked. "Well, first off you may noticed his strange behavior. And he's a full hellhound, meaning he feast on blood on full moons." I stated. Sean was probably now, more flustered or more curious. But no... he bit his leg more severely making more blood appear. "If he wants blood then I'll give it to him."  

Sean ran up passed him, getting Mark more irritated. I did the same, running around him. Then remembered what he said a few months ago .

"Hey guy. Since this will be my last full moon, to go feast. I will never be my normal self anymore, cause since I told you my secret. You'll might be in danger, so I want you to chose who will be my last blood source. If not, be ready for hell."

Okay Mark, let's see how much blood you need. Sean's blood was now on the grass. Mark then lashed out at him, wanting the blood.  Sean was then pinned, on the grown. His fangs were long and sharp, from a far. Mark then got off because Something else came to test him. 

"Well, well. It seems your alive. Now lets see how strong you are since last time we faught all that long ago!" said a women who was about Mark's age. Wait long ago? What does that mean?