*25*

Steel's POV

I was laying in a flower patch as everyone looked to me harshly. I couldn't believe Mike, he had time to get Trinity, but not me. And after all the pain he put me through, why the hell kill your own ken, but why kill sis. She was right I should of listen to her! I should of never betrayed her, by help Mike kill her.

"Hey, you okay?" I look up to see Mark, the hellhound. He was in human form. His red fluffy hair slightly in his face. his dark brown eyes full of reassurance. I turned away, anger filing me to the brim of my mind. He took a seat by me. I human as well, laying on my side my back towards him. "Steel, don't be like that. Plus I' sure everyone will trust you once again." he said. 

"What if I die, they would be cheering, not in sadness about my death."  I spat towards him. "Then I would mad that they took it like that." he said. "Well then Mark, why do you trust me so easily? I tried to kill you!" I said my voice raised. "I do because you just got so much trust to him. And you thought that it was how to earn your brother's trust." he said calmly and concerned. 

Was he trying to make me more guilty or is he trying to make me snap?! "Steel? Why are you like this? I'm trying to help.... I'll give you some space. I have to get everyone ready for battle." he said, probably leaving me be. Wait battle... what battle? I got up feeling my back ache, but I caught up with Mark. "So, you decide to follow, huh?" he chuckled. I gave a small smile. 

I then saw that Sean and Leinna talking with one another. I decided to watch them, since my curiosity side too over. Sean seemed to be.... blushing? Sean was wearing a necklace that had a heart on it. Leinna then kissed him off guard. Sean had a surprised expression, while Leinna pulled away. They were also in human form. Sean then pulled Leinna back to the kiss.

"Hey. Steel we need to get in your armor!" called Ken. I stopped my eavesdropping to go to get my armor. The armor was wolf size, so I went wolf as they put it on. The chest/back piece was silver with a bronze lining on the bottom. My helmet was a bit heavy, but I managed. The helmet went to my head to my snout and went between my ears. All the wolves armor was like mine. The vampire looked like knights. 

"We will leave at day break! And we need a leader to guide us to victory! ME and Princess Hannah wanted Mark Fischbach to lead us on to BATTLE!" everyone cheered and howled, as Mark went up in armor that was golden with silver lining. And the helmet had a fluff colored red. Sean was beside me in the same king armor, but with a green colored fluff.

Soon we will go to he ending battle, and we will win.........

{THIS IS THE ARMOR THE WOLVES ARE WEARING :3}