*28*

Mark's POV

I was shocked, how could they be alive including Elizabeth?! She's been dead for 4 years! "Mark? You alright, you seemed a bit shocked." said Jacob. "Well, is it normal for the dead to come back to life?" I say a still shocked. I noticed that Elizabeth had wings o her back. The wings weren't huge, but were the size of a swans except a bit bigger. 

Her eyes were calming and I couldn't help, but just watch her eyes sparkle. Josie looked older, and her death wounds were around her neck were faded. Jacobs neck wounds were covered by his fur, since he was still in wolf form. "Now Mark. I need you to give this to Edward, my husband. He and you are the only who knows about my rebirth." she sated sternly. "But what about you where will you guys go?" I asked a bit concerned. "I will try to give the forest back its beauty, before the war. You however must go see Ender White she will give you items." she said with a kind smile.

"Now go on an claim the victory! They must be waiting!" say Jacob. I nodded, going wolf, running off to claim the victory. Soon I was on a cliff to see a battle field filled with bloody corpses and injured wolves and vampires. I howled deep and loud, soon others joined in. 

We decided to go to Ender Whites den, to get our supplies and to than her. She handed me to items, which she told me not to look until I was home. I gave Edward the letter, which when he read it his eyes were in slight tears. 

After a few weeks of traveling, the wolves headed to their kingdoms, same for the vampires. Jack and his pack excepted Yamimash and Gracie to join them, including Leinna. Marzia was now alone, but went to her pack were she is alpha female. Steel and I agreed on him to join my family. Hannah went to her ill mother back in the higher ranked packs. Elizabeth and her group Im not so sure, but all I know is that peace is here once again.

??? POV   

I was sitting on my throne as many of my guards kept watch until a messenger came. "My queen! I have news about the werewolf and vampire kingdoms!" he scrambled. "Then tell me pessent!" he was frighten for a moment then went on. "Their has been news about the two kingdoms in peace once again and Mike is dead including Trinity Blood. Steel is unknown, and Elizabeth is alive once again!" 

I started to growl, how the hell is she alive! "Well, then I think we're going to have fight harder for our rightful spot as empire of this very land."

To be continued..........

A/N I'M SUCH A BITCH ARN'T I???? XD