*16*

3rd Person

Sean was at the border at his new camp, he was missing Lienna. He realized that Elizabeth's spiritual presents wasn't there often, thinking she might be moving on. "Hey! Sean, your dad is awesome." Sean turned to see Mark, in his true wolf form. His coal black fur and his percing brown eyes, not to mention the red forelock and his red fluffy tail. "Oh, really? I thought he'll just lecture more about balance, that of fighting?" Mark was being trained by Kiba to learn how to control his new strength and speed.

Sean's pack might be small, but his pack came from a clan, called the "Septic Hoards". They are known for being wise, and having great powers in their environments. "So Mark? How your a half breed right?" the black wolf nodded, despising the words 'half breed'. "My dad was a vampire, my mother a wolf." Sean never heard of a hybrid like Mark. 

He knew hellhounds as a wolf breed, were wolves are stronger, faster, and/or more intimidating. Mark was a real hound from hell, but was raised in a nice family of four. "So Jack, is your dad always so chill, or is like a flip flop of moods?" Mark asked going human.

"Well, he spiritual. He believes that spirits can lead us to our destinies. But never push him or he'll fuck you up, Fischbach." the white wolf said looking at the moon. Most of the wolves that joined the camp, were more pleased of the choice. And the two rulers remaining decided the war at an end. Instead they would find the murders that killed Elizabeth, including Trinity's crimes against them. 

Trinity already, caused amungst murders of her own kind including wolves. "Sean? Do you smell females or is it just me?" Mark asked sniffing the air. "Mark your probably in he- Wait I smell females as well." Sean responded. When the wolves in camp, mostly males, got the whiff of the two.

Sean looked around, hoping Lienna was here. Two wolves burst through the bushes, with blood on one, while the other collapsed on the grass. Sean was the first to go over. He recognized the blonde one. The camp was full of commotion, noticing Felix wasn't anywhere. "He.. they....." The dark haired girl burst into tears, while Mark helped her up. The blond one was tired and had blood on her paws. The blonde wolf noticed Sean, and walked over to him. "J-Jack is that you?" Sean's heart flutter to hear his friend, he so loved.

"What's happening here?" asked Edward, with Hannah following behind. "Wolves came to our camp, and seem to be distressed." stated Tsume.  Kiba saw sean with the blonde female, and smiled. "Kiba, what are ya smiling about?" Yamimash asked. "My son found someone special that's why." Kiba was his wolf form like usual. 

The two females were taken to medical care. "Sean, I didn't know you had feelings for another." Kiba said to his son, whose green forelock was in his face. Sean ignored him being slightly blushing almost. 

Meanwhile with Mike!

The two wolves were in slight pain from the swift Lienna. Steel's mussel was scared and he could hardly smell anything. Mike was frustrated that Lienna was more interested in Sean than him. "How could that mutt, is more worthy of a mate than?!" Steel didn't answer, but only felt that his leader wanted a mate to care for him. Mike smelled Trinity Blood near by and saw her close to him.

"Hello my dear. How's daddy's murder?" he asked. Trinity was in much pain and noticed her power was fading. "Mike, soon my power will drain and I won't be much use to you no longer." she groaned. "The curse won't go on much longer, soon the prestest will rise to life." Mike growled at the thought that Elizabeth will come back. "No! You need to keep it going!!" Trinity couldn't and Mike knew it. Soon Elizabeth will come back and will kill Mike and his pack including Trinity's tribe, for revenge.