Reprove #49

I'm so sorry to burst your bubble.

Yung feeling na... you hear comments from other people knowing that they don't know everything.

Should I say something? Should I explain? The thing is... the fact that they already chose to say what they think meant that they are close-minded.

People, no open-minded person will comment on something without basis.

And I just comment in my mind...

Dear, you feel like your school fees are high? You want me to get my college assessment seven years ago and show you that mine were higher?

I'm sure my school is now charging more than what I was assessed back then. And here you are, still enjoying an average school fees of P20,000 per semester. You should be glad.

And given that your school fees are significantly lower, you shouldn't expect much. You're here to study, not to rant. You're here to learn, not to complain.

Back then, we don't have air-conditioned classrooms. We just have the laboratory furnished with air-con units. 

If I were to choose, I'd rather have low fees and no aircon, rather than paying high fees with aircon. 

Dears, you don't even know what you're saying. You know what I hated back when I was still in college? The fact that the college is supposedly founded to help the children of farmers, and I was like... really? farmers? for P20,000 per semester plus food and allowance and rent?

Get real, people.

I'm KJ, alright.

#09.06.2016/430pm/ged