Reprove #64

Yung totoo? When will we really learn proper communication?

Dude, if you've got a problem with someone, do a personal message. Or better yet, talk to him in person. One on one.

That's how you should do it.

But no, what did you do?

You go to facebook/twitter/instagram and whatever social media account you possess and rant your heart out. What's worse? You name-drop in your posts. What's worst? You let people get carried away with assumptions that basically aren't truths. You're pulling in more idiots.

Come on!

And afterwards, you think you would just talk to him about those things and straighten them out? Are you nuts? Apologize. That would be your first action if you've done the damage already.

And no, if you don't do that, there's no way are you going to fix the problem right away.

You have an issue with someone and yet, you are not initiating a conversation, or at least letting him know your thoughts. 

He's not a seer of future, and he can't read your mind. Sorry.

So, if you've got an issue, DO TELL. TELL HIM!

The problem's not gonna solve itself if you're not gonna do anything about it.

I've got various problems in the last weeks and I contacted whoever I should be contacting. They all responded and the problems are now all solved. Until next time.

It was awesome. It was easy.

Use your head, dimwit.

KJ, in and out.

#10122016/147pm/ged