Reprove #81

So, I've been spending a few hours each day on this site called Niume.

You can see the site here: https://niume.com/93873

It's a large community, but as I've only learned, some online communities come and go.

The thing about communities (whether it be online or in real life) is that one should care for the others. Selfish individuals have no place in these places. And if there were, it's like putting a rotten tomato in a basket full of fresh ones. All will rot.

A community has rules. Online communities has guidelines.

If you're part of one, be sure to follow the rules. 

I've seen a few that aren't following them.

In real life, the one's that aren't following is the cause of conflicts and disputes and chaos.

There's nothing wrong pointing out what the community lacks, but solving the problem would be a united endeavor of the members. If you're just going to complain and complain, you are not helping at all in the development and growth of the place.

In which case, I'd rather you say good bye. What communities need are people who are understanding and caring enough to want to make the community the best it can be. These are the people who provide suggestions for improvements. And actually do good on those improvements. 

Just saying,

From the ever so KJ.

#12062016/306PM/ged