Reprove #23

There was this article saying Why It's OK You Are Never Going to be a Millionaire. 

The following is an excerpt from the said article.

Do the things you love, chase your dreams, travel round the globe, save the world, be a superhero, go on missionary trips or even commit yourself to regular volunteering - do whatever it takes to keep yourself fulfilled, healthy and happy.  

And all I can say is...  how can I travel round the globe if I don't have money?

How can I save the world and build charities when I don't have money?

How can I go to missionary trips when I don't have money?

The reality is... if we're satisfied with what we have and we have no dreams, then, we don't need much money.

But if we have dreams of travelling, helping other people, and providing assistance to others, it would really, ultimately involve money. And I'm not talking about small sums, I'm talking about millions.

A bond to establish a charity already requires a million from you, this is to ensure you're not a fraud.

How much does a plane ticket to three countries would be worth? Not to mention the hotels and foods to sustain you?

Like everything else... money is not evil. It depends on who use it and how it's utilized.

So, in my humble opinion:

If you don't have dreams requiring money, then, it's fine not to be a millionaire.

But if you do have dreams requiring you to be a millionaire, then go to that stage.

#05.25.2016/422pm/ged