Reprove #55

I don't care.

You know, I've been wanting to become a published writer. Not a digital one, because I already did that in Amazon Kindle. It was just a trial, a collection of poems.

Here's the deal, I'm reading this book and on its cover is a circle, sort of a stamp, with the following words:

STOP PIRACY! ANY COPY OF THIS BOOK ACQUIRED FROM "NEW AND USED" BOOKSELLERS IS FAKE.

It was a school book, for college. The thing is, given the price of the original, most students really get their copies from booksellers that.. well, pirated the book. It was significantly cheaper. Most are just half the price of the original.

So, the point being, to the users of the book... they're like... I DON'T CARE. All I need is a copy of the book so I can study. I don't have much money. This is all I can buy. Sorry, originals.

And yeah, given that I've been there, done that, it's just that I've sort of accepted the fact that when I become a published author, "fake copies" might also be produced. 

The thing is, I'm not writing for the money. I'm writing because I'd like to share my ideas with other people. To reach out, to touch hearts, to change lives.

So yeah, I'm just saying. And given the number of "I's" in here, this is clearly opinionated.

I'm KJ, alright.

#9212016/814am/ged