Reprove #36

You simply have too high and too much expectations.

Remember: They are not you.

Remember: You are not them.

We humans, when it comes to behavior and personality, is so diverse.

You can never make generalizations, without exceptions, and exceptions to the exceptions.

GREED. I want to tackle this today.

You still feel like you're receiving little? When you're salary is three times higher than mine? 

Wow. What the hell should I be feeling, then?

You still feel like you're receiving little? Look around you, do your research, and learn how much we're actually getting.

You say we're getting too much? How can you say that? It's not even true. Where the hell did you get the idea? You want to see my payslip?

People nowadays, especially new grads, like to think that we're receiving P30,000 to P50,000 a month. Dears, those are managers, supervisors, executives, directors, and presidents.

And you don't get that position on your first year. Not even in five years. Ten? Probably. Fifteen? Sometimes. The deciding factor? Your ability, experience, and guts.

You feel like your so special? Well then, you have a twisted view of yourself. Too proud, with little acceptance of the truth.

You feel like the world owe you something? No, the world owes no one. We owe the world.

I'm still at a loss how some people think they deserve so much more.

They think too highly of themselves. It's pitiful.

#06.30.2016/1137am/ged