Reprove #61

Thank you for this article. I'm not sure where I got this, but here's my take... and I'm seriously KJ.

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/04/delete-your-yahoo-account/

To summarize, the article condemns Yahoo for complying to a government directive asking for specific information about Yahoo users. Basically, it's an invasion of privacy kind of thing.

The advice of the author is to delete your Yahoo account.

But hey, I'm not about to delete my Yahoo account. And hey, I don't care if the government sees the content of my inbox, they'll find nothing of a threat in there. Just saying. And no, I have nothing to be ashamed of in there. No indecent messages or photos or whatever that some people just do.

So yeah, if you have some "embarrassing" or "threatening" stuff in there that would concern the government and target you, go ahead and delete your account.

To people like me, it wasn't so much of a big deal, was it?

Articles these days just assume everyone would have the same reaction to a certain thing. Well, the answer is no. Or maybe it's an editorial, in which case, yeah it's going to be on just one side. Good job. But I'm hoping for a news, though. It would be better as a news. Or an editorial about the other side. Really.

KJ here. In and out.

#10052016/855am/ged