Reprove #33

We make mistakes.

Sometimes, we make unintentional mistakes.

Yung tipong nauna lang yung utak kong mag-isip kaysa sa kamay kong nagta-type.

Technically, the grammar would be wrong. I missed to encode one word. Or I repeated a phrase.

It was unintentional. Call my attention, and I would correct it. 

But what do you do?

You announce it to the world that I made a mistake? Whatever for?

In everyday, we'll notice someone doing something not quite right.

Do we have to shame him by telling other people right away?

Do we have to feel good knowing that someone make a simple mistake?

Do we have to be proud of ourselves saying we'll never make that kind of stupidity?

I am not stupid. We are not stupid. I am not one to point out your mistake because that is your privilege. It's your privilege to correct yourself. I might tap your shoulder and point it out to you, and you alone. But I'm not one to make you feel ashamed. I'll support you as you correct the mistake. 

This is what good people do. And this is what you want people to do to you. To respect you and allow you to recognize your own mistake and be the one to correct it.

Even when I speak, sometimes my mouth can't keep up with my thoughts. I just have to say it all.

Again, I am not stupid. We are not stupid.

You are simply obsessed with finding other people's fault and taking pleasure from exposing them. 

That's the truth. Accept that. And get real.

#06.19.2016/316pm/ged