Reprove #60

Scam? Really?

I've been an active reader on Amazon Kindle. It's an app, see. You can download ebooks there when you have an account.

Some books are for free, some are not.

The thing is, it's business, in and of itself.

Let's face it, full-time writers do rely on royalties. It's their income. So they do charge a fee when you download their works.

There was this one scheme Amazon Kindle does. It provides a sample of your work to readers. Just so they can judge more fairly whether they want to read the whole book or not. Let's face it, you can't judge a book by its cover or by its introduction.

If you like it, then go buy the whole book. If not, that's fine.

You pay to access the book you like.

And there's another scheme. Most writers there do it. You make a series out of it.

You have books 1 to 12 or whatever you like.

Mostly, they make book 1 free. If you like book 1 and want to see what book 2 is about, you buy it, then.

I think it's only fair.

Now, the scam, I've been downloading free books the other night and been reading some book reviews. One review actually called it a scam. It's a business scheme, dimwit.

Put your feet on the writers' shoes. Would you really give everything for free? Come on, that's not freaking fair.

It's reality, not a scam. If you want everything to be free, go here in wattpad, right? Everything here is free, some just require you to follow the author. 

KJ here. Ciao!

#10032016/1123am/ged