Chapter 34

I fell into thought after Lina delivered that speech to me while the three of them were talking amongst themselves. She's probably right, and maybe he's just trying to finally settle down. The guys and Lina seem to know him better than anybody, so I should just trust her judgement. I mean, I'm no regular bitch from Brooklyn or anywhere. I'm one of a kind he's never going to find anywhere else. Not to mention the part where Lina said he's already putting trust in me. I feel special that he's doing this all for me, and most of his actions are matching with Lina saying that he has trust for me. He didn't have to tell me about his ex's or gang business, but he did. I just don't want to get hurt and be played, but even then I usually don't get played. I usually notice the shit before it can go any further, but Grayson seems to know the game too. I just hope I don't regret this. 

"Y'all I'm hungry and bored as fuck," Lily groaned.

"The boys are taking forever," Kayla agreed.

"When are they gonna be finished?" I asked.

"Why wait for them?" Lina voiced.
We all looked back at her who sat there like an idea popped off in her head.

"What're you talkin bout Lina?" Lily asked her.

"I mean we did say we were gonna be wild, am I right?" She asked with a little sneaky smile present on her features.

We all started agreeing with her and emboldening ourselves to fuck the guys and let's do our own thing. We sneaked off to Lily and Frank's room to search through her big ass closet to see if she had anything for Kayla and I while Lina went to get her outfit from her room to change with us. After Lily criticized and critiqued our outfit choices, we finally decided on what our outfits would be.

Lily wore an orange dress that stopped at the middle of her thigh. It had spaghetti straps and heart shaped neck line. At the bottom of the dress, it wrapped around to the front making her have to cross her legs if she didn't want anyone to see up it. She paired it with a white velvet chocker and olive green open toed lace up heels that stopped at her ankles. She put her hair in a tight bun, but leaving curly strands to fall in the front.

Kayla wore a black barlette with many necklaces to complement her chest area, and a body chain that started at her neck and stopped at the small of her back. Her bottom was a tight black pencil skirt that had zig zag cut outs on the side. She wore black thick heeled shoes that wrapped around her ankle. She put her hair in a lose pony tail and let her baby hair do whatever they please.

Lina wore an open shoulder ocean blue crop top that could've been a bando if it wasn't so long. She matched the shirt with a long ocean blue skirt that had a slit on the left side revealing her leg. She didn't wear any jewelry with it which was best because it wouldn't have looked good with the outfit. She styled it with black toe and ankle strapped heels. She left her curly hair down.

I wore a light red sheer body suit and leather black mini skirt that stopped a little above the middle of my thigh. It showed off my curves, especially my booty, perfectly. I combined thigh high black velvet boots that were in Lina's closet. I also didn't wear any jewelry with my outfit. I left my hair wavy.

We each grabbed our clutches and walked down the stairs as quietly as possible to sneak out. It's not like we couldn't go out or the boys would be mad if we did without telling them, but it was more fun to pretended like we needed permission.

"Who's car are we taking?" Kayla asked when we got down the stairs.

"Shit who's keys are out?"

We all silently shared a curse word together not knowing how we're going to get out of here if all the boys keys are in their pockets.

"Let's search the living room just in case one of them slipped out," Lily suggested.