~Meeting Your Family (Ancestors)

Requested by taylengraber1127

The Signless/The Sufferer

Your parents were deeply religious do they didn't take kindly to this Troll Jegus fellow.

They tried their best to break you two up but failed.

The Handmaid

Your mother accepted Handmaid.

She was Asian herself, you were adopted, so to have someone related to her culture even in these circumstances was a godsend.

Your father was too proud. He didn't give you a straight forward answer but his small smile was ensuring enough.

Their biological child didn't find her interesting. They did everything to avoid her.

The Summoner

Your father already knew Summoner so he approved already.

Your mother practically beat him with a frying pan every time he'd try to touch you.

The Ψiioniic/The Helmsman

Ψiioniic was your only family.

Your real one left you at an orphanage. Not that you were angry or anything.

The Disciple

Mom was happy, your dad was not.

He didn't want a dyke for a daughter, no, he wanted grandkids.

Disciple wasn't bad looking he just didn't approve.

The Dolorosa

Your father almost died when he saw her. She looked just like his dear departed wife. He agreed to the relationship immediately.

Which both made you sad and disturbed.

Neophyte Redglare

Your siblings didn't like her. They were convicted felons so of course they hated lawyers.

Marquise Spinneret Mindfang

Mindfang manipulated your homophobic mother to approve but at the same time made her exclaim at her church that she was gay as a rainbow and that God didn't exist.

Your twin sister was happy though.

E%ecutor Darkleer/The Expantri8

Your parents were mad that he kept breaking a lot of shit.

Your little brother was laughing his ass off though. Nothing made him laugh harder than seeing playe after plate getting rekt.

The Grand Highblood

Your parents were fearful.

They couldn't say anything about it. All they could do was smile and wave.

Orphaner Dualscar

You're an orphan. Just like Dualscar.

He was all you need.

Her Imperious Condescension/ The Condescence

They were forced to give their approval.

Its the goddamn Condescence.

No one can disapprove the Condescence.