~ Resolutions & Ends (Ancestors)

Author-senpai: I'm playing Genocide run for Undertale then I'm gonna play Yandere Simulator.

The Signless/The Sufferer

Signless was a gentleman and a devout romantic.

His heart belonged to only one woman...

Your sister.

Lol just kidding. He loved you and only you.

(Props to anyone who gets that reference!)

The Handmaid

Lord English saw you as nothing more than a nuisance, Doc Scratch not as much but Handmaid wanted to continue your matespriteship.

However Lord English had other plans...

You laid in bed with Handmaid, curling up against her back.

For someone deemed cold and heartless she was very warm. Anyways you could feel nothing but relaxation until something wrapped around your neck.

You scream but the hand muffled the noise.

"Sorry about this dear... But I won't have a human ruin my plans."

The attacker pulled you away and left a piece of green paper next to your precious Handmaid.

"Sleep." You felt yourself losing consciousness. Lord English scoffed, "Weak Human..."

••••~~~~~~~~~ NEXT DAY ~~~~~~~~~••••

Handmaid stretched as a smile appeared on her face.

"Dear?" She asked quietly.

She sat up. "(Y/N)?"

Looking down her eyes widened at your absence. She noticed the paper on your pillow.

"Green..." She felt tears prick her eyes.

She picked up the paper.

Dear Handmaid,

I cannot continue this with you. Everything we had was just a rouse to see if your heart had become weak for a pathetic human like me. And to say the least of it, it has.

You are no use to me or to Lord English. So consider this an official Breakup.

Sincerely,

Lor- (Y/N) (L/N)

Handmaid stared in disbelief. 'Gog... Lord English is horrible at pretending.'

She felt anger throughout her body. "Make him pay..."

The Summoner

The Summoner's suave personality was a guilty pleasure of yours but it had slowly become a nuisance. His flirtatious attitude to everyone, especially women, pissed you off so much that it has become the main source of your anger.