~ We Meet Again (Ancestors)

The Signless/The Sufferer

The Handmaid

The Summoner

You sat sleeping in the Impala as your boyfriend and his brother went to go get some food from a dinner.

You couldn't believe how you met Dean Winchester but somehow he came to like you, love you even, enough to take you on the road. Although he made sure you never came with him and Sam on missions you always came prepared with a dagger and salt.

"It's the eye of the tiger~ it's the thrill of the fight~" The radio played as you slept soundly.

You were then awoken by a hand shaking you.

"Mmm... Five more minutes..."

"(y/N)."

You get up quick and slap that familiar voice across the face.

"What the fuck are you-!"

Summoner grabbed your hands. "dAMMIT WOMAN! CAN'T I SAY SOMETHING BEFORE YOU ABUSE ME?!"

You glare harshly. "When you cheated on me with that slut? Fuck no!"

The Bronze blood sighed. "i KNOW IT WASN'T THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER DONE. IT WAS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER DONE."

"Of course... Get to the point!" You yell, praying that Cas would come to your side.

Which he did.

"Can I help you Miss (y/n)?"

Summoner yelped. "wHO'S THAT?"

Castiel tilted his head. "A demon? Shall I kill him for you Miss (Y/n)?"

You shook your head. "I wish but not right now."

"I sense the Winchesters coming."

Summoner coughed. "i WILL TRY AGAIN FOR YOUR ATTENTION AT A BETTER TIME." He flew away.

Dean ran towards the car with a dagger in hand. "I think I saw a demon! Did he hurt you babe?!"

You sigh. "No Dean. That was my ex."

Cas stared. "He looked like a bull."

"Full of bullshit if you ask me..." You mumble.

The Ψiioniic/The Helmsman

The Disciple

The Dolorosa

Neophyte Redglare

Marquise Spinneret Mindfang

|WATCH THE VIDEO ONLY HALFWAY! MAJOR SPOILER AT THE VERY END! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE RIENBACH FALL I'M TELLING YOU NOW |

You walked around London holding your new boyfriend's hand. He was on the phone talking to a business partner while you just marveled at the various buildings.

James was a nice man, at least to you. You knew about his work and didn't really care so long as he didn't fuck with you you were okay.