1

3rd PO

"LUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE!"

The female blond haired mage looked up and squeaked, stepping to the left to avoid the salmon haired dragon slayer. He face planted on the guild doors and groaned in pain. She giggled a bit. "Idiot." SHe said.

"Ow Luce why did you move?" He said, rubbing his head.

"Because I didn't want to be trampled alive Natsu." Lucy said brushing off her skirt, not bothering to help him up. Natsu jumped off the ground and grabbed her shoulders. "Luce! Let's go on a job!!" Lucy took his hands off his shoulders, sighing. "Natsu we just went on a job. We both got pretty beat up." Lucy lifted up her shirt, revealing a dark purple bruise, the size of a fist. She looked at Natsu flatly.

Natsu winced, and said, ''How about a less violent one?''

Lucy sighed again, walking past him towards the bar. Natsu followed after, and said, "For your rent?"

"Already paid off."

"Clothes?"

"Plenty."

"Are you blowing me off Lucy?" Natsu asked, sounding a bit hurt.

"No, Natsu. I just am physically tired and still sore from the job. Also life in Fairy Tail isn't all about jobs, you know. Maybe the day after tomorrow. Okay?" Lucy asked, turning to him. She watched as Natsu's face lit up. He gave a sly smile and said, "That's a deal!!" Lucy nodded, walking to the bar. SHe sat down and put her head on her arms.

"What is wrong Lucy?" A familiar high pitched voice asked her. Lucy looked up at the white haired bartender. "Hey Mira..."

Mira put down the mug she was drying and said, "You seem a bit down."

"No its not that. Yesterday I was with Natsu and now i am as sore as ever." Lucy groaned in pain.

"Oh?" Lucy looked up at Mira to see her wink. ''Why are you sore???"

It took a moment for Lucy to register that. "M-Mira!!!" She cried out, throwing her hands over her face, hiding the blush. Mira giggled, picking up the mug.

Lucy recovered, and squeaked when Erza patted her shoulder with an armored hand. "Ow ow ow ow!! Erza!" Erza tooka step back. "L-Lucy what did i do?!!" She asked, her voice filled with worry.

Lucy rubbed her shoulder. "I am sore all over because of the job Natsu and I did." She turned to look at the scarlet haired requip mage. Erza nodded. "Oh, okay. I will be more gentle in the future. Mira,strawberry cake please."

"On it!" Mira said, turning around to get the specially ordered strawberry cake.

Lucy and Erza sat there in silence.

"LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!! LU- CHAN!!!!!!!!!!"

Lucy was tackled, and sent flying towards the ground. Lucy cried out when she hit the ground. A blue haired girl sat on her stomach. "Ow! Levy-chan get off! That hurts!!!" Lucy whined. The girl, Levy, yelped and was taken off of Lucy.

"Now, now Shrimp. You don't wanna be hurting Bunny Girl. Salamander will go nuts."A deep voice said, Lifting Levy in the air. Levy flailed, yelling to let her go.

"EY! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, SCREW FACE?!!!!!" Natsu said, interrupting his fight with Gray, getting punched right after.

"Gajeel, put Levy down." Lucy sighed, standing up. Gajeel smirked, dropping Levy gently. Levy pouted and said, "I hate being short."

Lucy patted her head. "No worries Levy-chan. Anyways....why did you tackle me in the first place?"

Levy brightened up. "Have you finished you book yet?!

Lucy shook her head. "No. I have writer's block." Levy pouted."Aw... Ok." Lucy smiled and sat back down at the bar. Levy sat down by her, and Erza was enjoying her strawberry cake. "What kind of job did you and Natsu go on?" Mira asked, winking.

"NO."

Mira laughed and Erza joined in. "We had to retrieve a sacred family stone. From a temple. It turns out it was a trap for Fairy Tail members.. And a big brute came out and began beating us up. We escaped, Natsu leaving him a burnt crisp." Lucy explained, rubbing her sore shoulder.

Levy nodded. "I don't know why so many jobs deal with you getting hurt."

"They seem.... a bit set up." Erza said, finishing her cake.

"W-What does that mean?" Lucy asked, a cold feeling washing over her. "Maybe someone is targeting you...?" Mira asked, tapping her chin. Lucy's eyes widen, and she sits up. "B-But why would someone be targeting me?!"

Erza clencheda fist, slamming it on a table, scareing everyone. She turned towards Lucy, andsaid, "Lucy! I will protect you from any harm! If you shall get hurt,I will be there to nurse you back to health! If you fall down, I will be the one helping you up!!!" She said loudly.

A blush rose on Lucy's face, and she said, "Th-Thanks Erza...."

Erza nodded, and looked over at natsu and Gray. "HEY! QUIT YOUR FIGHTING!!!!!" Gray and Erza ignored her, and kept fighting, so Erza stood up, stomping over there.

"ATTENTION BRATS!!!"

Lucy looked up, seeing Gramps standing on the S-class balcony. The guild gathered underneath it, and stared at Gramps.

"Since nothing exciting has been happening in the guild itself, I decided that we will have a scavenger hunt. I will be hiding a sacred object of Fairy Tail, somewhere in Magnolia. The first person to find it will get a prize." Gramps announced.

"What is the prize?" Natsu called out. Mumbles of agreement surfaced throughout the crowd.

"It is a surprize." Gramp's eye had a glint to it, as if they were all missing something.

"The scavenger hunt starts tonight. And, Natsu you cannot use Happy, Happy is by himself, Lucy you cannot use any of you celestial spirits, Bixlow you cannot use your dolls-"

"Babies*"

"Anyways, my point is that only you will be able to find the treasure, with no help."

Groans of complaint rose through the crowd.

"Alright, enough. Gather here at 10:00 pm and we will start. So go to your homes and get ready!"

Fairy Tail members exited the guild, excited.

"Luce!"

Lucy turned around, facing Natsu. "yes?"

"What do you think the treasure is?" Natsu asked her.

"Uh....no clue..... well i am gonna get ready and so should you...." Lucy trailed off, not wanting to sound mean. Natsu nodded, and ran towards his house.

Lucy began walking to her house.

Makarov POV

Once all the brats were gone, I could do it.

"Mavis?" I called.

Within a few moments, she appeared, right behind me. "Yes, Makarov."

"I decidedto make a game for Fairy Tail, and it is a scavenger hunt. They are hunting for you...."

Mavis nodded, smiling a bit.

"So you may hide anywhere in Magnolia, just as long as you stay here. OKay?"

"Okay.." Mavis looked around and grinned. "I will hide right under their noses....!"