16

_in this, Lucy will be talking to Natsu, just to let you know.. and some.. more like most of the content in this is made up, and what I think its supposed to look like... and I have no wifi so I can't look anything up, so give me a break plez. thanks, and also, i gave up on fairy tail after episode 102 because my mom banned anime from me because my older sister is stupid, and snitched. so yeah, i haven't gitten far, but i have seen some spoilers. * cough cough natsu leaving cough cough fairy tail disbandment coughcoughcoughcoughcough future lucy coughcoughcough E.N.D. coughcough Zeref coughcough Juvia coughcough HCGR3UYVC SILVER COUGHCOUGH IGNEEL COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

*dies of coughing*
but yeah...i know at some point fairy tail battled something in the stars... am i right? but ima change the Celestial Land completely so yeah

and btw, when the italics come up, i.e. Pineapple Apple Pen skadoosh skinnypenis  Natsu is interrupting the story
____

After I left the note for you, gathered stuff in my purse, and packed food, I left. I walked to the edge of Magnolia, and stood there. I was afraid of what would happen to me,and I had a right to be afraid.

But I made my decision.

"Loke." I called. In a flash, Loke had appeared by my side. He looked  at me with a grimace and said "Are you serious? You really want to do this?"

I nodded and said "Of course I am."

He shook his head and sighed. "You don't need to prove yourself by-"

"Loke, just stop! I made my decision and that's it! Now,take me to the Celestial World. Please." I looked at Loke, and he took my hand. "Okay. Just keep your eyes closed, and hang on to me."

"Okay." With my eyes closed, Loke said something I couldn't make out, so I opened my eyes and said "What?" but Loke had already left Earth Land, and was somewhere else. We were zipping through... well, it seemed like we were floating through a pathway of stars, but somehow I knew that we were traveling faster than the speed of light. We zipped past different constellations, and a bottle of perfume dropped, and so did a pen and pencil-

So that's why I smelt a few traces of your scent...

Shut it, natsu. Or I won't continue. -___-' ....and no, that isn't how my scent got on Earth Land. Theyw ere lost in space.

Carry on, by all means. -__-

-pen and pencil, but I couldn't care. I felt like I was getting 10 million concussions at the same time, and seeing all those stars and planets did not help. I was getting blinded, and I yelled out. Loke yeled something, and covered my eyes with his hand, and the next second, everything stopped, the roaring of wind stopped, and I could hear Loke yelling.

"-told you not to open your eyes, but did you listen?! NO. Now for all I know, is that your brain could melt any-"

"Loke, chill. I'm fine.." I rubbed my head, and I opened  my eyes. My jaw dropped. "W-Where are we?"

Loke smiled. "The Celesti-"

"yeah, I know that, but where?"

Loke frowned. "We are outside of space."

"W-What?!"

"The Celestial World is just beyond space. Yes, there is something beyond space, yes space ends, but the point is is that the Celestial World isn't as close as humans think it is. But, we hear everything, see everything, and we know just about everything." He looked at me.I was still trying to process the information.