20

Natsu was almost immediately hit by a chair.

But he dodged it just in time for it to hit the door and break into a million peices.

He looked at it and sweatdropped, and looked at the rest of the guild.

It was hell.

Everyone was fighting someone, much like those bar fights on TV. Except there was magic and explosions and other stuff like that. Juvia was trying to blast Levy with hot water, but Levy was being blocked by a wallor iron which Gajeel was munching on, hitting Juvia with his iron dragon blow. Elfman was swinging Freed around, and Lucy was standing ontop of three bodies, which belonged to jet, droy and gray. Mira was attacking Erza, and Lazus was just sitting at the top, watching all of the idiots fight.

Natsu sighed and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

Everyone stopped, and most of the people said "Lucy started it!"

Natsu turned to Lucy, and his heart dropped. her eyes were a bright golden, and her pupils were a darler gold. Some people seen his panicked expressipon, but then he hid it with dissapointment. "Lucy, why the hell would you start this?"

She shrugged. "Why not?"

Natsu sighed. "Alright....just....ugh. Guys clean upthis place. Its barley 10 am. No need to start fighting...." Everybody looked at him, and Gray said from under Lucy's left foot, "Since when did you not care about guild fights?"

"Since a year ago. Remember that, Ice Princess?" Natsu growled. Gray flinched slightly, and touched his fire like scar going from his left eyebrow to the right side of his lip.

*flashback*

Natsu and Gray were fighting as usual, throwing verbal insults and a few punches.

"Ice Prick!"

"Flame Brain!"

"Snow Cone!"

"Ashes fart!"

"Ice Shit!"

"Flame shit!"

"Droopy eyes!"

"Squinty eyes!"

Suddenly, Natsu stopped. He looked down, remembering what someone used to say when this happened.

'Guys! Shut up! Your comebacks suck!"

"Whats wrong, flame shit? You finally lost your nerve?" Gray teased, and smirked.

Natsu was silent.

"Or are you just thinking of how Lucy left you, and gone into sad puppy mode? Pathetic." Gray snorted.

Natsu froze at the name. "What?" he said, his voice low.

"You are pathetic. Getting sad over a stupid girl who left you." Gray was trying to provoke him, and itwas working.

natsu growled. "Shut up, Gray."

"Or what? You are gonna cry a river and try to drown me?" Gray leaned down and growled, "Lucy left you. Now get over it."

Now Get Over It.

The words echoed in Natsu's head. He seen red,and he stood up. Anger attempted tp control him, and this time he let it take over.

"Fire Dragon....WHIP!" Natsu screamed.

A magic no one has ever seen before came out of Natsu's hand. It was long and coiled, like a whip, but it was made of red and white flames. Natsu lashed his right hand, and struck Gray's side. Gray cried out, and Natsu lashed his left hand and he caught Gray's face. Gray screamed, and Natsu extinguished the flames and said, "Don't ever talk about her again,or next time, I will actually try."