30-The E.N.D. pt 1

As the chapter title goes,  there is gonna be some manga spoilers. Haha sorry but I don't read manga so if I'm off,  sorry lel

Natsu watched in numb horror and Lucy hit up,  brushing off her torn and bloodied clothes.  That was fun,  don't you think? 

Natsu muttered,  "everybody... Run."

But nobody moved as Lucy started to glow. But then they stepped back in unison.

Wendy was standing, just recovering from Lucy's attack.

Lucy began grinning at Natsu.  About to turn into a demon,  are you?  I can feel your fear.  I can feel everyone's fear. Right now,  I'm done playing with your celestial wizard. I am currently making her go mad... But enough about her. Lucy grins,  her teeth black.

Natsu felt eyes on him.

'Natsu!  You can't do that!' Ezra's voice rang in his head. Natsu watched Lucy as she tilted her head and watched them as they backed away again.

'Erza calm down. I can handle it.'  Natsu thought he grit his teeth as he felt resentment and worry in his head.

'Even if he does go berserk,  I will defeat him.' Gray's thought. Natsu rolled his eyes.

"Everybody,  run!" Natsu yelled.

At the same time, everybody went and scattered,  but Natsu stood his ground. He watched in horror as Lucy turned to Wendy.   Natsu leapt towards Wendy,  but Lucy was quicker. She grabbed Wendy,  but was shot by green fire. Lucy hissed as Wendy turned and punched Lucy in the face,  buying her and Romeo a few seconds.

Natsu jumped on Lucy's back and he tackled her to the ground.

He heard yells in his mind,  and behind him.  But he ignored them. He reached his hand back and punched Lucy in her face,  lighting his hand on fire.  He saw Lucy smile as she shoved his head back with a hand, and when he was caught off guard, she brought her leg up and wrapped it around his chest. Then the next second she slammed him down, knocking the breath out of him. Then she straddled him.

Natsu growled,  beginning to hear his body up. He usually like it when Lucy straddled him (especially earlier)  but not when she is like this.

Lucy clicked her tongue 3 times. She held her arm up to the left and Natsu looked. He saw it pointed to the guilds. They were frozen and he thought 'Get them away,  Mira.'

And he looked up at Lucy. He sucked in a breath and saw Lucy's hand glowing, and it was hovering next to his temple.  Behave, demon. Order your friends away. So we can be alone.

Natsu heard the voice in his head.

"What the fuck do you think I have been doing?" Natsu yelled.  "Making fucking butter?"

Lucy narrowed her eyes. Now.

Natsu looked over. he saw people shaking their heads. No,  they mouthed. Natsu looked at them, his mind made up.

He made eye contact with Erza. He didn't need to say anything for her to know what he was thinking.

Erza looked back at Natsu. She never exactly what that idiot was thinking. She shook her head, but she saw Lucy glow brighter. Natsu's eyes hardened to steel.  Erza felt her eyes begin to sting. Her long time friend, her guild mate,  her brother was sending them away.

So he could die.

But... She saw something in Natsu's eyes. Hope..... A plan.

She nodded and turned to the guild. "Go!  Now! " They looked at her like she was crazy but she mouthed,  He has a plan. Trust us. Trust him.