15

When Erza and Gajeel were healed and resting, there was chaos in the guildhall.

"WHY WOULD SHE DO TH-"

"WHAT HAPPENED-"

"WHERE IS THE OLD LUCY?!"

"WHY-"

"WHEN DID-"

"SHE IS MANLY!"

"ELFMAN, SHUT UP!"

"DON'T TELL HIM TO SHUT UP! I WILL PETRIFY Y-"

"WOULD EVERYONE SHUT UP?!"

The guild quieted, and they seen Natsu,more fired up than he has ever been. "There. Now." His eyes filled with fire. Literally. "Lucy needs to be kicked out. She has burt too many people, and she still is gonna hurt us. I don't know why but I am getting sick of getting pushed around by her! Yeah, we broke her heart! That doesn't mean she should go around terrorizing all of Magnolia because of us!" Natsu looked around, trails of red and orange fire in the air, leaking through his eyes.

"Yeah! She needs to be put in her place!" Laki shouted.

"Didn't you see? She deflected all of our attacks, without a bat of an eyelash! How are we gonna-"

"BRATS!"

Everyone looked up to see Gramps.

"Violence is not the answer!" He yelled.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU OLD FART?! SHE JUST NEARLY KILLED ERZA AND GAJEEL! AND THREATENED LEVY! AND SHE STARTED THIS WITH VIOLENCE!" Natsu yelled, his arms bursting on fire. His guildmates looked at him, fear in their eyes.

The Master of Fairy Tail met Natsu's fiery eyes with a calm look. "If you actually took your time to see why she was doing this, you'd understand-"

"What do you think I have been doing?! Making butter?! No, I tried asking her what the hell happened to her, but what did I get? I get the taste of magic in my veins, and so does Erza and Gajeel. Lucy is just a bitch who can not be reasoned with, Gramps. She hurt our nakama. Your children. And yet she is still in this guild." Natsu said the last part in a whisper.

Gramp's eyes were filled with emotion. "Yes, yes, I know. But....reason with her, child. She will tell you what happened to her. I myself know what happened to her, and it was horrible.."

"What ha-"

"DO you know why she is doing this?" Levy yelled,interrupting Natsu.

"Yes. But that is for Lucy to tell." master looked at Natsu. "You arethe only one she can merely trust-"

"BRUH. If you call 'trust' wanting to make the person suffering for saying a hurtful thing, then yes, by all means, Lucy trusts me. With all of her cold heart and her black soul."Natsu gave Master a flat look, and a few laughs rippled through the guild.

Matser smiled. "Yes. Just go, Natsu. It's time you apologized, and tried to reason with her."

Natsu sighed. "Okay, everyone! Listen up!" Everyone looked at hm as he climbed on a table and spread his arms. "For my funeral, I prefer Daises, and a red-orange flamish color for my coffin, tell Happy that I left a fish for him in the fridge-"

"AYE!"

"-and a picture of me grinning with Gray's head in a toilet behind me-"

"That is a classified moment, Fire Turd!

"-and with a smiley face on my di-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT NATSU! GET OUT!" Juvia yelled,laughing. " JUVIA DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE!"

Natsu laughed, and he jumpedoff the table. "okay, I amleaving."

They watched as Natsu walked out the guild doors. But once he stepped out of the guild,his smile turned into s frown, and he kept walking towards Lucy's house. He was afraid of what Lucy would do to him...

And he was afraid because this time...

She might go too far.

~~

(at Lucy's house)

Lucy sat in her bed, staring at her magazines. She looked at a photo of herself, and she was in lingerie, and she was sprawled out on a couch. She gave the camera a seductive look, and at the bottom it said Lucy Heartfilia,one of a kind.

Lucy tore the magazine page in half.

"I'm not that girl anymore." She told herself, and she threw the magazine on the floor. "I'm not the teenage girl who fawns over magazines anymore." She threw the rest of her magazines in a pile, and incinerated them with her golden light. "I'm not the teenage girl who falls in love with a teammate." Lucy walked over to a spot where a picture frame of hung. It was a picture where Natsu had his arm around Lucy, and Happy was in the air, with a paw up, and Natsu was beaming and Lucy was smiling. Lucy picked up the picture, looked at it for a second, and she threw it out the window. "I'm not the teenage girl who relies on her friends." She threw more pictures of her and her friends out the window. She heard the glass shatter, and tears threatened to fall.

"I am not the silly, pathetic, helpless teenage girl who has a family."

"I am the cold hearted bitch who hurts everyone for her own benefits." Lucy clenched her fists, and tears fell down her cheeks. "I am the cold hearted bitch who rips apart her only family." She closed hey eyes, and she fell on the floor. "I am the cold hearted bitch who will destroy the world."

Lucy, you won't destroy the world.

Yes, Princess, your plan will work.

m-master.... you won't destroy anything! d-don't worry...

Lucy cried. "Y-Yes I will, and you all know it! There is no point in lying to me, because I know that in the end, I will end up killing everyone-"

There was a knock on the door. Lucy stopped, and she stood up. She wiped her tears away, and walked to her door. She opened it, and seen Natsu. "What do you want?" She asked harshly.

Natsu noticed her red eyes and said, "We need to talk."

"About what?"

"About what happened to you."

Lucy's eyes hardened. "Why do you keep asking.?"

"Because if I am going to help you, I need to know what happened to you and what the problem is."Natsu looked in the street. "And why you wee chucking pictures out your window and talking like a mad woman."

Lucy gave him a flat look. "If you want me to tell you, quit with the humor or I will kick you out and never utter a ppep about what happened."

Natsu nodded. "Okay."

Lucy took a deep breath and said "Come in."

Natsu nodded and walked in her house, and sat on the couch with Lucy following him.

"So. Where do I begin?"