3

3rd POV

Lucy ran fast, crying hard, tears blurry her vision. She tripped, and stumbled on the stone floor, and cried out. People stepped forward to help her, but she got up, and kept running.

She never had felt this bad before. Never. She couldn't take it anymore.

She had learned to block it out, but when Natsu said it, she broke.

She cried so hard, she ignored the worried glances of passers, as she fell, and stumbled.

~

Lucy reached her house, running through the door,sobbing. "L-Loke!!" She called out.

In a flash of gold, her celestial spirit appeared in front of her, and she fell. Loke caught her, and said, "Why are you crying?"

Lucy sobbed on his shoulder. "N-N-Nats-su..''

Loke tensed. "Natsu?"

Lucy nodded, and Loke's grip tightened around her, and he patted and rubbed her back.

Soon, Lucy's sobs melted away. She shuddered, and took in deep breaths. After 5 minutes, she was done crying. She wiped her eyes, silent. Loke looked at her, unsure of what was going to happen next... he watched as Lucy stood straight and looked him in the eye.

Her gaze was defiant and unreadable, which shocked Loke, and she said, "Go back to the celestial world. We have something to do."

Natsu POV

I watched as Lucy ran away, and I felt my anger wash away, leaving me with disbelief over what I had done. I heard her sobs slowly fade away, and looked at the wall, where I had blasted my fire at her head.

My eyes widened as I looked at the still hot wall, and my heart drops. What did I do...?

I was controlled by my own anger.... what had i even come out here for..? I began to make my way to the guild. About 10 minutes later I reached it, and opened the doors. I hear cheering, and I see Erza, with Mavis standing/floating/whatever by her side.

I let out a sigh. So Mavis was the treasure. Made sense. I made my way to the bar, and watched as Erza received a gift card for her favorite bakery.

"Can I get you anything, Natsu?"

I turn to Mira, and I look at her. Mira crosses her arms and gives me a look that says what did you do now.

"Where is Lucy.....??" Mira asked. "You guys are usually tied at the hip."

I groan, and faceplant onto the bar. Mira sighed. "Did you make her mad?"

"....."

I felt a sudden pain to the back of my head. I jumped up, rubing it. "OW!" I look at Mira to see she has one of her sandals in her hand, and she was glaring at me. "That bad?!!"

"no.... at least I don't think so...I can never tell with girls....."I opened my mouth to say something, but then i felt the sandal collide with my face, taking me down. Landing on my back, the wind got knocked out of me. I coughed, and automatically sat up, ignoring the laughter around me, and received the sandal from my face and threw it at Mira. She caught it and slipped it back on.

Mira scowled at me. "Great job Natsu. What did you say to her?"

I looked down. "I-I don't want to say..."

I felt an armoured hand pat my back a bit rough, and I winced.

"Hello Natsu!!! Where is Lucy?" Erza asked me. I froze and then looked at my feet. "Probably at her house......."