7

play song in media*

3rd POV

Little did the members of Fairy Taill guild know, but someone, was coming.

There was a cloaked figure, who stepped off the train. People on the train suspected the person to be a wizard. A female wizard, judging by the slim chin and small nose.

She stepped off the train, and hid her eyes from everyone else.

She ignored the people who stared at her, or the other wizards who looked at her in shock, sensing her enormous aura of power.

They could not tell who she was, or what guild she belonged to, because she waswearing a black cloak. Her entire body, feet to head was covered, except for her chin to her nose.

She keptwalking down the stone path, silent. Crowds parted for her, people cowered away from her in fear.

She smiled slightly, and people heard a jingle every time she took a step. She took her time to walk, but to where?

Nobody knew.

Nobody knew her, what she was, where she was going, nothing.

But she started to take a few turns, and passed a familiar building. She looked at it from the corner of her eye, but kept walking. She slowly made her way to Fairy Tail, her aura growing.

Wizards that were exiting the guild for jobs froze when they looked at her. They stared at her with wide eyes, not recognizing her. Her arms were hidden, and her cloak flowed behind her.

She reached the doors, and stopped. Her cloak hood fell back an inch, revealing a few strands of golden hair. She reached to open the guild doors, and a tan arm revealed itself. She opened the doors, and walked through them without hesitation.

Natsu looked up, alarmed.

His eyes narrowed, and he stood up. Gajeel stood by him, and the 15 year old Wendy did too. Erza stood up, and asked, "Who are you?"

The figure kept walking past the guild members, and Natsu walked forwarrd.

"Who are you?" He asked, his voice rich and deep. The cloaked figure curled one half of her lip upward.

Natsu sniffed, trying to recognize the new scent. The figure, which he guessed was a girl, smelled of roses. He stiffened, and he felt the aura of power, bigger than Mira's.

"This is my last time repeating myself. Who. Are. You?" Natsu growled, setting his hand on fire.

The figure grinned. "I see you have matured." She said, her voice ringing.

Natsu's face was unreadable. 'What do you mean?"

She looked around the guild. Everyone had aged. She had been gone for 3 years, after all.

She faced him, taking off her gloves, and tucking them inside her pocket on the inside of her cloak, but in the outside it looked like she was standing still.

She reached up with both hands, revealing her right hand, and she pulled down her hood.

Gasps filled the area.

The woman had taken off her cloak, and golden hair fell past her shoulders, and she looked at Natsu with chocolate eyes.

Her golden hair fell past her waist, and stopped at her mid thigh.

Natsu stepped back. "L-Lucy...?"

Lucy looked at him,her grin melting into an unrecognizable smirk. "It sure is."

Natsu's fire went out.

The guild was silent, and then there was a shout.

"LUCY HEARTFILIA IS BACK!!!!!!"

Then, everyone ran to her, tears falling. Natsu stood back where he was, frozen. Erza ran to her, Mira jumped over the counter, a taller Levy jumped off the chair, Gajeel ran from the request board, Cana threw her barrel down, Wendy jumped on Lucy, hugging her.

~~~~~~~~~

Lucy sat on a bench, surrounded by everyone.

Natsu sat across from her, not looking at her. Every time she would glance at him, a cold smile would creep on her face, and her eyes would say i still remember.

"Lucy-san! What did you do?" Wendy asked.

Lucy looked at wendy. "You have matured!!"

Wendy blushed. "Yeah... i look my edolas self."

Lucy patted her head, laughing. Everyone was wiping their faces, till shocked Lucy came. "So lucy, what do you have under that cloak?" Gray asked. She noticed a tough looking scar on his face, but chose to ignore it.

Lucy shot a look at him, and gray's eyes widened. "Oh! I didn't mean it like tha-"

"Gray-sama you perv!!" Juvia smacked the back of his head. "Ow"

Lucy looked away, and rolled her eyes, and took off her cloak. Everyone looked, and Lucy folded her cloak, revealing a crop top that was colored blue with a golden heart on the breast, two arm cuffs with a flowy blue material, a blue mini skirt, brown combat boots, and her keys attached to the belt that was around her waist.

Everyone was used to seeing her in shorts and a shirt, or something like that. They stared at her. They seen the faint outline of abs, and they noticed her breasts got a bit bigger.

They looked away as she sat down, and Lucy crossed her legs.

"So. What did I miss?" She said, her eyes sparkling.