2

Nobody's POV

Lucy was sprinting home.

She was panting slightly, but she kept on going. Soon she reached her house, and ran in, tripping. "Gah!!" She threw out her arms, bracing her hands for the impact. But instead, she felt arms curl around her waist, and yank her up. Lucy squeaked, and felt her back press onto something hard.

"Luce, be more careful." She heard someone whisper.

Lucy's eyes widened, but she sighed and pulled away from him. "Natsu you need to go so I need to get ready."

She turned to him, and he smirked. "Why? All you need to do is put your keys away."

Lucy gave him a level look. "And take a bath. And brush my hair. And eat. And run back to the guild."

Natsu crossed his arms. He openedhis mouth -maybe to argue, maybe to yell, Lucy would never find out- but a flash of blue flew down the stairs and tumbled into Natsu. Lucy didn't break out a smile, she just glared at the two.

Lucy looked at Natsu. "As my best friends can you two leave so I can getready?"

Natsu seemed to tense. Happy sensed that and looked at Natsu.

"Happy. Natsu. I need to get ready." Lucy turned away, walking up stairs.

happy looked at Natsu. "Oi Natsu! What did you do to Lushee?"

Natsu glanced at him, and then he looked away. "I don't know..."

There was a moment of silence, and then he turned away and towards the door. Shrugging, Natsu walked out.

"Natsu? What is wrong with you?" Happy asked, flying after him.

"Nothing...why?"

"Because you are using the door."

*back with lucy*

She closed her eyes, and opened them quickly. She picked up a brown skirt, and slipped it on. She took off her current shirt an put on a white top. She tied her hair up with a bow and pulled on her boots. She put her keys down on her bed, having a bad feeling.

Lucy glanced at them, but glanced away, shaking away the feeling. "I am gonna scavenger hunt."

Just then, in a flash of gold, a celestial spirit stepped in front of her. "Lucy, stay here."

Lucy looked up and said, "Leo I have to go."

The Lion Spirit looked back at Lucy. "No."

"Why?"

"Because you need to take one of us with y-"

"Are you saying I can't do it on my own?" Lucy asked, her eyes hardening. She looked into her spirits eyes, and he looked back. "Lucy quit jumping to conclusions."

"Why?! You know it is true. I can't go anywhere without needing help. You know it Leo. I am weak."

"Lucy. No-"

She glared into Leo the Lion's eyes. Her gaze might as well been fire. Leo faltered, and looked down. "S-So be it..." Lucy waited for him to move to the side. After a moment, Leo stepped to the side, letting Lucy pass through, his eyes shaded.

"You guys are not allowed to come with me. At all."Lucy called, running down the stairs.

Leo's mouth twitched. "We won't."

~

Lucy ran to the guild, practically bouncing between foot steps. She was excited she could do this without her keys. She could prove herself strong by finding the prize!