17

⚠⚠*warning, author-chan is bored,so there may be some dirtiness in this chapter*⚠⚠
3rd POV

Natsu stared at Lucy, slack jawed. Lucy looked down, her golden tears running down her face.

Natsu was speechless. He didn'tknow what to say. "L-Lucy..."

"Yep,Iknow. I am a monster. I attacked myspirits, I attacked yu-"

"Lucy, I understand! Youwere desper-"

"No! No i wasn't! I justwanted to hurt you! I came down hereso I could hurt the guild! I didn't even think twiceabout saving the world!"

"Lucy, you hurt us for a good reason. You were angry, and you had a right to be angry at us. We hurt you, and we deserved it. You just reacted how every one else would have reacted. We are all human, Lucy, and humans make mistakes."Natsu said softly, putting a hand onher cheek. Her tears burned him, but he ignored that.

"I-I'm all alone.."

"No you aren't. You have me, Just like theold times. And soon enough, you will have the guild with you. So don't worry Lucy. We could stop this,foronce and for all.

Natsu leaned forward, and Lucy did too.

Natsu hugged Lucy, and she huggedhim back after amoment of hesitation.

(HHAHA I GOT CHU jk)

Then, the door bursted open, and water shot out, soon getting frozen by ice, making asharp point and impaling the wall behind us. Natsu yelped, and Lucy dove onto the ground. She shot some light onto the ice, and it exploded. Cards flew around, swords, bullets, iron, wind, everything until Natsu popped up.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BARBARIANS DOING?!" Natsu yelled, and everything stopped.

"N-Natsu! We didn't know you were still alive!" Erza shouted.

"gee, what is that supposed to mean?" Lucy sat up, and scoffed. "I came close to killing him."

Natsu turned back. "Hey! How-" A piece of ice hit the back of Natsu's head.

"Gray..." Natsu turned around, and yelled, "NOW IS NOT THE TIME!" H lashed out a flaming whip, butit was laced ith golden energy. Gray leapt back, recognizing that.

Everyone looked at it as it burned through Lucy's carpet.

"HEY HEY HEY! TAKE THE WHIP OFF OF MY FLOOR BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR A-"

"LUCY, THERE ARE KIDS AROUND!"

"HEY! I'M 15 NOW!"

"EVERYONE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Natsu yelled. Everyone was quiet, and Natsu took in a breath. "Gosh, is the entire guild here?"

"yes. well, except half of the guild-"

"Then thats a no." Natsu gave Marcao a flat look that said shut-up-you-idiot, and Marcao shut his face hole.

"So, what happened to you, Lucy?" Levy piped up. Lucy groaned. Alright, everyone, get a place to sit down.

~~~~

After Lucy was done telling the story, everyone was quiet.

"That sucks." Gray said. Natsu smacked his head. "Shut it, Ice Turd."

"No, you, Flame turd!"

"Popsicle!"

"Pinkie Pie!"

"Streaker!"

"F-"

"I swear. If any of you say another god dammed word I will blast you into space." Lucy growled.